Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

HI,

Thank you very much for your kind feed back

May God Bless u abundantly in all respect.

Regards

2. Pragaspathy

HI,

I am not able to your previous post. Kindly repost your request with the nature of prediction required

Regards

3. Pragaspathy

Hi,

Based on the birth details furnished by you, the marriage of your daughter is a delayed one for the simple reason that the Saturn is placed in the 7th house, aspecting the Moon, Lagna Lord Venus, 7th lord Mars and also the sun. In such cases, it is always advisable to get married after 29 years;or otherwise it may lead to separation; however she has already crossed 29 years of her age.

As per her horoscope, marrying a doctor is much supportive

In all probability, her spouse will be from the east direction from her birth place

The spouse may be in the same city, may nearby or very close to her birth place; but within Chennai city is most probable

The time between October, 2019 and October, 2020 is favourable for getting married; particularly the period between 27th December, 2019 and 25th Feb 2020 is highly supportive for getting married

In her chart, in as much as the Mercury is in conjunction with Ketu, there are every possibility for having some love affairs, preferably with a boy having different age, ie much older than her or even with very old look; but a very matured one. and there are possibilities for having affairs with a boy born in different caste and it may not be wonder he may be from a different religion also. However, this may be ascertained from her by one of the family members, close to her and in case, if it is found true, it may be accepted and her marriage may be solmenized during the favourable period mentioned above.

Probably, she may be the only child or a eldest member in the family.

Please let me know your feed back

Regards

4. Pragaspathy

hI,

I think you have aleady consulted in the forum, probably regarding your progeny. If so, kindly arrange to repost your request along with the reply given by me

Regards

5. rekhanew

rekhanew Silver IL'ite

Respected Sir,

This is my first time posting regarding my child issues.

Thanks in advance

6. AgniV

AgniV New IL'ite

Respected Sir,

My details are as below:
    Dob : 13-Jan-1989, 2:42am (Acc to english calendar 14th Jan, 1989)
    Place of birth- Bilaspur Himachal Pradesh

Could you please provide me marriage predictions. My parents are worried and they have been continuously looking but no luck.

Thanks!!

7. Pragaspathy

Hi,

The period between 08th December, 2019 and 04th January, 2020 is highly supportive for getting married.

Regards

8. sridevivairavan

sridevivairavan New IL'ite

Vanakam ayya
    First of all tq for ur services.my first enquiry is my marriage.I am turning 40 next year .Is there a chance for marriage in my future?fyi.my mum is worriedbout me being unmarried even though she doesn't tellme directly
    The second is someone owes me a huge sum of money.is there a chance i would get it back next year.

My details

Pob.port dickson.negeri sembilan.malaysia
    13/3/1979.7.40 pm.

Tqsir

9. Sri2196

Sri2196 Silver IL'ite

Dob: 21.5.96
    Time: 10:52 pm
    Place: Tiruchirapalli
    Whenever my marriage talks are proceeded with, some or other obstacle appears. What could be the reason.

You had earlier replied the period after jan 2020 is supportive for marriage.

10. sripriyabalaji

sripriyabalaji New IL'ite

Sir vanakkam
    Am sripriya balaji, my dob 21/03/1973 born at chennai @20:20 hrs. Pl tell me whether i will get my promotion this year, interview and selection process will start by feb and before mar 1st wk will posted. Am trying for the past 9 yrs, i didnt get . This time am thinking of applying for technical side also.everytime i used to apply for administration side. I wish i should get in the same branch again else my fly would be separated.
    Can you give me your number or personal mail id sir?

Last edited: Dec 30, 2018