1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

I Love You, But I Can't Live With You Part - 1

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by pranavi1987, Jul 24, 2018.

1. pranavi1987

pranavi1987 Gold IL'ite

EPISODE 51

Do you have any proof that you are lovers asked one of the goon?

Suddenly Vineel got shocked with unexpected question, but Deepu said yes, she has a bag with her and it has pictures.

She opened a picture of both Vinni and her that was taken in his sister Sirisha marriage.she carried some pictures with her as memory as she is running from home.

Goons saw that and they are satisified, Nandu saw that and she remembered Vineel’s words that he met some one at Sirisha wedding, she immediately left that place with anger and sadness.

Vineel was helpless at the same time, he is feeling bad for what ever happened.

Goons left, he and Deepu got relaxed.

Thank you so much Vinni, If you are not with me today, I couldn’t imagine what would have happened.

She suddenly remembered Nandu conversation, when the goons were here.

Deepu asked immediately, hey Vinni, was it your girl friend who came?

Yes, Vineel said with sad face.

Oh my god, she could have misunderstood us, come let us go to her and clarify her, she pulled Vineels hands.

Wait Deepu, first sit on my bike, it is not good to stay here for long time.

Let us go to hotel and take your luggage first.

Where are we going?

I will tell come said Vineel.

He took her to the hotel , they are staying, from there they called Praveen and explained situation and what all they went through here today.

He said , he will be back by next day morning any way he got tickets for bus that night.

They both went to her room and packed her things.

Where to stay today Vineel? I think I will be fine here.

No Deepu, we cant take risk, they know you are in this area, luckily they don’t have your photo.

But once, the other people come and show your picture, they will recognize you. If they start searching hotels in this area, it is not difficult to find you, so come with me to my room, no one will know that place.

He took her on his bike to his room.

This is my small palace, how is it? Asked Vineel.

It is very nice smiled Deepu.

This is my friend Prashanth room, he left to Delhi yesterday, you can stay here for today.

Ok Vineel, thank you so much.

She got freshed up and it is 5:30 in the evening, Vineel made tea for both of them, they sat on the couche.

Deepthi said I am feeling bad Vinni, I troubled you so much and now your girl friend misunderstood you also.

Don’t worry Deepu, I think she will be fine, I know her since childhood, she will understand, our fights are very common.

We fight a lot and again patch up, love between us is so strong and it will never break.

If it is a normal fight then it is different Vinni, but you told that I am your girl friend before her, I am scared , what would she think?

I know, I felt bad, what to do? We have no other option, I cant fight with so many people like a movie hero.

I had no other option , than to say that you are my girl friend in that situation, more over I understood, that they don’t harm Nandu in that situation.

I will explain her whole situation, she might get upset and angry, but I think she will understand.

What if she doesn’t? questioned Deepu.

If she doesn’t listen to me, my best friend Prashanth is there, Nandu will surely listen to him, they both have great bonding,I will ask him to convince.

First you guys run away from here, that’s important, if we cross just today, tomorrow you will be out of city and out of country soon , smiled Vineel.

Thank you Vineel, Deepu caught his two hands at the same time Nandu came there, she is angry , upset, she came to fight with Vineel and give his gifts back.

She saw both of them, Deepu smiled as soon as she saw Nandu, Vineel got up from couch.

Nandu eyes are red, her eyes shows, she weeped a lot.

She took her Red bangles which Vineel gifted out and throwed.

Nandu…. said Vineel.

Stop it Vineel, I don’t want to listen to any of your explanations. Some times life throws challenges at us, we have to accept.

Now, I will start accepting that you had cheated me.

No Nandu, not at all, listen to me first.

I don’t want to listen to you Vineel, it is all over, I don’t want to meet you in my life time.

Why are you saying such harsh words Nandu?

Because I love you Vinni, But I cant Live with you, I didn’t believe when our friends told that they saw you with a girl.

But I saw with my eyes and listened with my ears.

What ever you see and listen is not truth Nandu said Deepu.

You stop it, I don’t know who are you? But I don’t have problem with you, problem is my Vinni is not loyal to me.

Nandu please.. listen, “I am always yours” said Vineel.

What I have to listen Vineel, what did you say I am stranger and you don’t know who am I ? you said that to them right.

Now listen, you are stranger to me for ever, even If in future if I see you in my life time, I treat you like a stranger.

I treat you like, I have never met you earlier.

It is not my decision, it is because of your actions.

Deepu felt uncomfortable and went into Prashanth room.

Give me some time Nandu, I will explain you all the situations, why I did behave like that?

I don’t have time Vinni, I am leaving tomorrow and I will come back only once college is reopen, I don’t want to see your face then.

I throwed your bangles back to you.

I never want to see your face again in my life, If you ever try to meet me or talk to me, I don’t know what I will do.

Any way , you will leave Banglore soon, as you finished your final year exams too, If you ever come to this city, Don’t try to meet me, if you try then you will see consequences of it.

This is the end for our friendship and Relationship too.

Vineel got shocked by her words, he thought he can explain her, but he didn’t think at that time matter becomes too serious.

Tears started rolling from Deepu’s eyes, she felt helpless and starting hating her self for putting Vineel in that situation.

She is doing some thing against her family, she will run away soon, but Vineel has to face the family.

She is already tensed, how the family will react, if they come to know Vineel helped her love, on top of it , his love life landed in trouble.

She want to come out and shout, I am not his girl friend.

But basically Nandu lost trust on Vineel, she cant fix it, Vineel has to fix it.

What did you say Nandu? End of our friendship and relationship?

Yes, she shouted, her eyes are red.

Is it so easy Nandu? I am 21 now, It is almost ten years we are together and is it so easy to break?

you have easily broken my trust, so it should be easy to break friendship and relationship too.

Stop it Nandu, shouted Vineel.

You decide every thing, Don’t you think I am also part of it? You know me since childhood, you know every thing, still you pickup fight with me all the time, how many times I have adjusted with you.

You did so many mistakes, still I have adjusted, I did some mistakes, I try to explain, but you are not ready to listen atleast.

Did I do like that anytime? Didn’t I give you chance to explain?

Always, always you pick up fight, you will finally destroy my peace of mind said Vineel.

I know, have you realized now? That I am destroying your peace? Why didn’t you say this earlier Vineel?

Because you are changed now.

Not once incident, I have been seeing you from last six months, you have diverted, no attention to me, not meeting me properly, new friends, new life, new engagements.

After tasting new life, you will feel like this only with old friends.

Lucky Prash bro, he escaped today, else his heart would have broken.

Vineel lost his temper, he went near her and looked at her eyes with anger.

Why are you coming near? Will you slap me? See what I will do if you do that?

I cant hurt myself by slapping you Nandu, If you leave from her as soon as possible, then I will be happy.

I know you will be happy , even if say this is end of our relationship said Nandu.

If you can survive our breakup, then I can also survive Nandu, you are stubborn, you don’t understand me, it is very difficult to stay with girl like you. I did because I love you.

I Love you, But I can’t Live with you said Vineel.

Nandu said before leaving, be happy for ever stranger, she stressed the word stranger………….it is all over……………….

Bhoonzee, rupz, Adharv and 7 others like this.
  2. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

@pranavi1987 so sad. You have brought out the reason for the title. This Nandu very fast in taking decisions .Vinni boy won't reveal anything easily. Good pair with true Love

Adharv and pranavi1987 like this.
  3. ammusatheesh

ammusatheesh Gold IL'ite

So sad....but the way it is expressed by you is awesome....waiting for more updates

pranavi1987 likes this.
  4. Rampuri9

Rampuri9 Silver IL'ite

very emotional episode ...pranavi - but you have presented it awesome. we know now why nandu treated vinni as stranger when the families met.. great upddate

pranavi1987 likes this.
  5. pranavi1987

pranavi1987 Gold IL'ite

Thank you Periamma , yes I showed that in my opening episodes that Vinni is introvert and Nandu is only child, so she is very kiddish, In some parts of the story, I have tried to showcase their qualities. Inspite of all the differences, their love is true, thats what I want to show it. glad that you have liked it, Thank you so much:cheer:

6. pranavi1987

pranavi1987 Gold IL'ite

Thanks Rampuri, yes thats the reason why Nandu behaved like that.

7. pranavi1987

pranavi1987 Gold IL'ite

Thank you AmmuSatheesh

8. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

Ouch :fearscream::fearscream: :facepalm: babies calm down.
    Sometimes we become too emotional if we our beloved once hurt us, our brain gets deactivated n no filters on our tongue ;). Not to blame Nandu… we can't distrust ourselves :p sometimes things like this will happen but it wil naturally heal.
    Destiny can't be changed :cheer::cheer:thank god we know what is happening in the present orelse we will have to keep waiting to know what happens next :beer-toast1:

;):lol::lol:

THank you for this interesting update madam ji. Keep rocking. Belated half century wishes :banana:

pranavi1987 likes this.
  9. VinuthaS

VinuthaS Silver IL'ite

Lovely episode Pranavi ...
    I read regularly but don't leave a message...
    I like the flow of your story and all the appreciation for ur regular updates...
    I some times feel that men are wired like that... They share things with the whole world (here Vinnie has told the whole story to Prashant and could not make 1 call to Nandu ) and not with the most important person. Well if he had made that call than the story would have been different may be...
    Great job once again

pranavi1987 likes this.
  10. pranavi1987

pranavi1987 Gold IL'ite

Thank you Adharv, you are correct, when we are angry we forget our words I agree :cheer: