Prayers With Shraddha And Saburi

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by suryakala, Jun 2, 2016.

1. omsrisai

omsrisai IL Hall of Fame

2. omsrisai

omsrisai IL Hall of Fame

upload_2018-5-24_20-20-5.png

All my IL sisters, today was the first day for me doing this pooja and it was really a pleasure ,gave me so much satisfaction doing something for others.

Dear @Shanvy - I prayed for you and your family. May Baba bless you all with good health, happiness and prosperity and fulfill your prayers.

Dear @Godbless8 , @subashini07 - I prayed Baba to fulfill your prayers and bless you all with a lovely child soon.

Dear @wish4miracle - I prayed for you. May Baba bless you and be with you always.

Dear @Vani09 , @Barbie2013 – In my Thursday Prayers, I prayed Baba to fulfill your
    prayers and bless you with an early marriage and a very happy married life thereafter.

Dear @ashima10 - I prayed for you. May Baba bless you and your family in abundance.

Dear @lakshmikguru- I prayed for you to be blessed with a good job and for your children, your brother and for your sister Angai. May Baba bless you and your children with all good things in life. May Baba bless Angai and her child during pregnancy, safe delivery and thereafter. May Baba bless your brother and his wife with a lovely child and a happy life.

Dear @coolmum - I prayed for your family and for your niece also. May Baba bless your husband with success in business. May Baba bless your son with good health, happiness and prosperity. May Baba bless your niece Raga Lakshmi with a happy married life.

Dear @sangeethakripa - I prayed for you and your family. May Sai Baba bless you and your family with good health, wealth and happiness.

Dear @Sinant - I prayed for your DH. May Baba bless your Husband with job which he likes, very soon.

Dear @mathira - I prayed for you and prayed for your sons also. May Baba bless your sons with good health and bless you with a very satisfying job very soon.

Dear @krishamma - I prayed for your sisters. May Baba bless your elder sister with a peaceful and happy life. May Baba bless younger sister with a lovely child soon.

Dear @ChandrikaV - I prayed for you and your family. May Baba bless you and your family in abundance. May Baba bless your sons with an early marriage and a very happy married life thereafter.

Dear @Dhandal - I prayed for you and your family. May Baba bless you and your family to overcome this difficult time and have a happy life soon.

Dear @koramangal - today, I prayed for you and your family. May Baba bless you, your kids and DH with peace, happiness and bright future ahead.

Dear @Amma15 (Usha Sister) - I prayed for your niece Tanvi. May Baba bless Tanvi with good health, mental and physical strength, happiness and prosperity soon.

3. omsrisai

omsrisai IL Hall of Fame

Sisters,

Please let me know if i've missed any one from this list. Since i'm doing it for the first time.

suryakala likes this.
  4. Vani09

Vani09 Gold IL'ite

Dear Uma sis, Thanks you for your prayers . May all our prayers be blessed soon.

suryakala likes this.
  5. foxybeat

foxybeat Platinum IL'ite

Suryakala Maam.. I hope you are feeling better now. I had communicated in Jan with you that I am trying for a job and had asked you to pray for me. I got a new job now 2 weeks ago and hopefully this will be good for me and my daughter. Thank you very much for all your prayers.

6. foxybeat

foxybeat Platinum IL'ite

Sister... Can you please keep me and my daughter in your prayers. I am a single mom and working and taking care of my daughter alone in the US. Past 1-2 years have been a lot of life changes and struggles. I hope BABA can take care of us and keep us both happy.

suryakala likes this.
  7. ChandrikaV

ChandrikaV IL Hall of Fame

Dear @omsrisai sister Thanks for the beautiful prayers and darshan sister. May God bless you in abundance. @suryakala sister found the right person to carry this thread. Thank you.

suryakala likes this.
  8. suryakala

suryakala IL Hall of Fame

MAY 25.jpg
    Dear DD @omsrisai ,

Just like one gets immense peace and bliss by praying for others, it is also such a pleasure to see the prayers being continued beautifully by my DD.

Baba's blessings are with you and that is how you have done your first puja so well and posted this thread.

On behalf of myself and all sisters and daughters in this thread I thank Baba for His guidance to you and also offer my best wishes to you for this thread and for future.

Dear DD @foxybeat ,

Congratulations on Baba's blessings on you and the job. May Baba be with you throughout your career and make it a brilliant success!

Dear all DDs and Sisters, Dear @Shanvy , @ChandrikaV , @coolmum , @Vani09 , and @wish4miracle ,

Thanks a lot for all your ind enquiries with Baba's blessings. I always thought a good work should continue despite an individual and prayed Baba who guided me to handover the Baton to another devotee daughter @omsrisai . I am so happy she has done so well with Baba's blessings.

May Baba be with you always and bless you in abundance.

Dear all, May Sai Baba bless you and your families with the fulfillment of all prayers for which we pray together.

Om Sri Sainath.

9. coolmum

coolmum Silver IL'ite

Happy to see your post @suryakala maa. So true your words are... You have a done a great job for all ILites and now passed the baton to the right person by Baba's guidance. Hope you are doing good and take care of your health.

Om Sai ram

suryakala likes this.
  10. coolmum

coolmum Silver IL'ite

Dear @omsrisai (uma sister) Thanks for leading the thread and praying for all of us. I deeply appreciate your effort in praying and responding for all of us. May Baba shower his blessings on all of us.

Om Sairam

suryakala likes this.