Miscarriage -Topic forum

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by happyn25, Aug 23, 2014.

1. pinky2cute

pinky2cute Platinum IL'ite

Thank you so so much dear. Bless you.

Amica likes this.
  2. pinky2cute

Thanks anlot sandy... Having a very difficult preg with insulin shots n sugar monitoring 5times a day but if the baby is born normal n healthy, I'm ready to take this pain. Bless you dear.

3. pinky2cute

Why is my life so complicated. I don't know whom to ask this and get my answer. After fighting a tough battle to give life to my baby, i lost it at 18weeks due to PPROM. Had to undergo labour pains and deliver my baby and see it pass away. Followed by D&E.

Its difficult to even recover mentally. I'm depressed. I want my baby.
    Can anyone who underwent mid trimester loss share their experiences?
    How long did you take to recover physically and mentally to start ttc again?

4. vadapallisudha

vadapallisudha Gold IL'ite

Hi Pinky,
    Really heart breaking and not very easy to recover. I have been following ur posts from dec, where u posted that the doc has asked for terminating ur preg in 12th week. I was hopeful n glad reading the post of the second opinion you took but i am really moved by wht u posted a while ago.
    Take your time to beat the pain dear, stop blaming yourself it does more harm to you. Sit with your hubby he is equally at loss and pain. take lots of rest, go for walks, take your medicines and try to get ur positive self gradually.
    Never give up on your prayers and hope,
    sudha.

5. MalStrom

MalStrom IL Hall of Fame

I am so sorry, Pinky.

6. Laxmirani

Laxmirani Junior IL'ite

Hi Pinky,

I can understand your pain....Please dont get depressed...it affects your health. Don't worry ...you will be getting good days very soon.
    I had 2 miscarriages with no fetal heartbeat..I was very depressed ,in terrible pain and was in fear to conceive again..Always there will be good after bad...The third pregnancy of mine was good..I delivered healthy baby boy..

Be positive and hope for the best...If you get depressed and unhappy, it affects your hormonal health therefore it affects the next ttc plans...

One of my friends lost her son in the month of 7.She came out of the depression with the help of husband and friends.
    She again planned for kid in 6th months, this time with healthy boy.

If you need a baby, then the first thing you need to come out of depression and always be in positive thoughts.
    We will wait here to hear good news from you....

7. pinky2cute

Thank you. He was with me all the time. He has recovered from it now but I couldnt. It will take long time. :(

8. pinky2cute

Thank you. It gives me hope. But will take long time to heal.
    Its been just 3wks bt seems it was just yesterday when my baby was with me n taken away suddenly.
    Somedays I'm so depressed that i cry 24x7.
    Somedays I tell my dh I want baby now (though we are not supposed to ttc for atleast 3months to get my uterus heal)
    Somedays I feel emptiness whenever I look at my abdomen knowing my baby is nomore....I become distant from everyone and dont like to even meet them.
    But all the time my baby is on my mind and in my heart. I am unable to get over it...I don't think i can get over it.

9. yellowmango

yellowmango IL Hall of Fame

So sorry to hear about your loss pinky .My prayers are with you and the little soul .
    Hope you find the strength to deal with this .
    Hugs to you dear. Take care of yourself .

pinky2cute likes this.
  10. Deepika23

Deepika23 Silver IL'ite

Even I had miscarriage at 18 weeks. It did take couple of months for me to recover mentally though not completey. It’s been 8 years but still I remember it.

I had actually left my job before the miscarriage. So I was at home all time after the miscarriage and that was worse. My mother was undergoing treatment for cancer at that time. I went to my parents house and stayed there for couple of months . I joined yoga class and that was a great relief for me both mentally and physically. You can start trying after 3 months and that depends on ur health.

All the best.

pinky2cute likes this.