Trying to Conceive with PCOS

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by poornimahari, Aug 22, 2007.

1. Vimmala

Vimmala Senior IL'ite

Dear
    When you come to India please mail me. Let me give an medicinal oil with which you are to light a lamp in your house, stay there for 30' relax.
    Just do this for two months, and I am sure you will get the cells that you needed. This is only a try and with hope I can give you this. This is not harmful. and no side effect. After all you are going to light the lamp with the oil.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2008
  2. Sanya

Sanya New IL'ite

Dear Vimmala,

Thank you so much..it's really nice to know that i can get advice from such lovely ladies. I will definately let u know when i come to India....let's hope that I can take it from you....
    Thank you once again.

3. adithya

adithya New IL'ite

PCos...can I get pregnant?

hi all

first of all i would like to thank u all for ur reply....

am married for 6 yrs but no issues..... we have been trying for one since past 2 yrs.....now docs diagonised i have pcos. am really depressed due to this prob. now am that will i ever get pregnant or not? though am on medication for the same but in least hope...............

regs adithya.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2008
  4. Uma Jogi

Uma Jogi Senior IL'ite

re: PCos...can I get pregnant?

hi...

Dont get down... be positive..the medications for PCO's should be followed without fail..and there are numerous ways to get conceived like IVF..etc..
    so do not worry, follow the diet properly, take more protein foods avoid oily stuffs.. take fruits ,nuts,. If ur a non-veggie...have fish but not chicken n mutton. If u are obase- try to reduce ur weight whil TTC.
    Wish u all the best ...

5. AnithaA

AnithaA Bronze IL'ite

Hi,

Please do not get depressed. Have faith in your treatments and be positive. It is very much possible for women who have PCOS to get pregnant. I am a fine example of this - I have been suffering from PCOS since my school days. With proper treatment and lots of support, I am now pregnant! :) So do not despair. You will surely conceive soon and convey the good news to us. So all the very best to you. Keep smiling!

Regards,
    Anitha

6. coolgirl

coolgirl New IL'ite

Anybody with high Insulin and cholestrol levels?

Hi All,

Do any of you have high insulin levels and Cholestrol levels associated with PCOS? Which doctor do you go to? I feel my Gynaecologist is not of much help in my case. Whom else can I consult for PCOS other than a gynaecologist? What medications or treatments are you all on for high insulin and colestrol levels? Please help me out, I am teriibly upset about me having this PCOS.

7. Amitha

Amitha Senior IL'ite

Hai Anitha,

Congradulations on your pregnancy. I want to know where you took treatment, whether the procedure was painful, how much did it cost, your experience. This is for my sister. I have posted a query already regarding the same. But your input would help us.

8. adithya

adithya New IL'ite

Re: PCos...can I get pregnant?

Hi Anitha,

First of all congratulations on ur pregnancy and thanks for ur reply:). Yes sure i will convey the good news when it happens. thanks, thank u very much...... and take care of yourself.
    with luv

adithya

9. adithya

adithya New IL'ite

hi uma,

thank u for ur reply.....and it makes me confident after reading it ....... yeah, sure i will continue my medications without fail as u suggested.
    am not overweight and also controlling my diet to avoid weight gain.
    Planning to do some excersice..........thanks dear :)

regards

adithya

Last edited: Sep 4, 2008
  10. adithya

adithya New IL'ite

hi amitha,

it is not at all painful. My gynac charging Rs.1200 for every course. I mean for a month. they will do some 4-5 Sonography and give an injection. Better to go for the treatment asap. Convey my best wishes to your sis.

regards

adithya.