1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love You To The Moon & The Back - A Bunch Of Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, May 22, 2017.

1. Sofea

Sofea IL Hall of Fame

Hi Iniyaa, nice updates...but seems like I'm missing something or maybe it was intended...

What status did Rathna put on whatsapp that got Khaveer upset? And what happened after that incident between them?

Is Khaveer truly happy or is this supposed to be what Rathna is thinking of Khaveer?

I'm sorry. The story is moving back and forth between what she's thinking and what actually happening. So I'm unable to think which is which.

IniyaaSri likes this.
  2. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

Thanks dear : )
    Good guess : )

Lets see that ; )

Well said! Yes! Only self realization can give permanent solution! And yeah thanks! : )

Stay blessed Lata darling!:kissingheart:
    Happy that it feels real and connected : )

3. IniyaaSri

You are not missing anything dear : ) It was intentional.
    It was just a random text ( like I mentioned in the story) and she was being questioned about that.
    Rathna thinks he is happy and even Khaveer doesn't feel bad as he was being pampered by his mom.
    Happy for the feedback dear : )

4. IniyaaSri

Episode 95:

Rathna took the phone number and dialled. No one picked it.

“Uf…..” – She sighed and walked towards the kitchen.

She took the coffee powder from the cupboard and tried turning on the stove and it struggled.

“O God!” – She murmured and tried again….

“What to do….” – She tried again and again.

“Do I need to buy a new one….!!? But just for 3-4 months?”

“May be a second hand one?!!” – She opened her laptop and tried to search.

“No shops nearby…..” she then opened the craiiglistt and checked for used items.

“Wow!!! Five stoves available”

She kept filtering everything based on cost and location. Finally she got one which was a ten minutes’ walk from her home.

“Shall I go or not?” – She kept thinking after she spoke with the owner of the stove.

"He seems to be decent....But still" - Rathna thought again.

“Let me go….just a 10 minutes walk” – Rathna wore her shoes and locked the door though fear was flashing at the bottom of her heart….

Sandhya was busy typing a mail on that hot afternoon. Mails popped up for next consecutive tasks and she refrained herself from self-pity. Let me take a two minutes break. She got from her seat and stretched her hand and legs. Slowly tilted her head and closed her eyes with her palm as she sat.

“Hey….I am going to refer my friend…..” – she heard someone talking in the next cubicle.

“Is there any opening in our office?” – Sandhya blurted at once.

“Yes. You didn’t see.? Am planning to refer my friend….” – the girl replied and Sandhya at once checked the current opening.

“Wow!!!!” – she exclaimed seeing an opening which matched Ram’s skills accurately.

“He should attended!!! God please select him” – Sandhya murmured keeping her palms together.

She at once ran to the HR department to inquire further details.

“Don’t get excited. Relax….Let him attend first” – Sandhya said to herself.

Khaveer pressed the calling bell and his mom opened the door with a wide smile.

“Khaveer! I have prepared your favourite snack today!” – She said with pride

“Wow!!” – Khaveer ran to the kitchen at once and opened the lid.

“Will come in two minutes ma….Keep everything ready. Am hungry already” – he rushed into his room and opened the cupboard to take his dress.

He saw Rathna’s cupboard beside and scenes of she being at home kept flashing. Without much delay, his ego smashed those scenes and he changed his dress and refreshed.

He sat on the sofa with the Tv remote on hand and the calling bell was heard.

“Hey….Padmaaa….Come in” – Khaveer’s mom was smiling from ear to ear.

“How long that we met….You got time now only?” – She held her friend’s hand and made her sit.

“Hello aunty… how are you” – Khaveer smiled.

“Good…where is your wife..” – Padma aunty.

“She has gone to onsite….Qingdao…Its in China…” – Khaveer’s mom said with pride.

“Oh! That’s good.” – Padma aunty smiled as she took wedding invitation cards from her handbag.

“Son’s wedding….” – she smiled as she gave the invitation.

“Wow!!! Good news….When is the wedding” – Khaveer’s mom asked as she checked the card.

“So your daughter will be coming from Delhi?” – Khaveer’s mom

“Yeah yeah! She will come 2 months ahead. Somehow she got freedom from her mother in law. I should say she is monster in law. Tortured my daughter. You know? She couldn’t even take a 5 minutes break….she was made to do all the house hold chores” – Padma aunty.

“Oh God! Terrible people do exist. Its better that she got liberty. Good that she went to a separate house. At least she can live happily here after” – Khaveer’s mom.

“Have these snakcs na” – Khaveer’s mom kept a big plate filled with sweets and savouries.

“Thank you” – Padma aunty smiled.

“So….your son is working in hyderabad right…” – Khaveer’s mom

“Yeah…Even the girl is from the same city” – Padma aunty

“So they will be living there na….You can visit them every month” – Khaveer’s mom

“No way! I have asked him to apply for transfer and likely he will be getting. I cant live away from him. That too don’t know whether the girl will cook or not. Only I can take care of my son…So I want him with me. Even the girl is getting transfer” – Padma aunty.

Khaveer heard everything from his room. The calling bell rang and Shiva stood with a happy smile when Khaveer opened the door.

“Hey!!! What a surprise?!!! When did you come to this city?” – Khaveer exclaimed.

“Come Shiva!!!” – Khaveer’s mom smiled and both the guys went inside the room.

“Sit!! I will bring your some juice” – Khaveer said and went to the kitchen.

In few minutes, both the guys sat together.

“What happened da…..what exactly is the problem between you and Rathna” – Shiva asked straight away.

“The usual mother in law and daughter in law issue. But here things are different. My mom is really kind and affectionate and Rathna doesn’t seem to understand her love. She doesn’t take care of her” – Khaveer frowned

“Doesn’t take care of her?!!! She doesn’t cook for her or what?” – Shiva

“No No! Rathna cooks, cleans does all household works…But spending time with my mom is important right. That too she is old…..” – Khaveer

“You talk to Rathna’s mom everyday?” – Shiva looked at Khaveer’s eyes.

“No! Only on special occasions. Am not that kind dude…Talking to people every now and then and all” – Khaveer.

You wont talk to her mom....But she have to keep talking to your mom every now and then.... Shiva swallowed the thought. Deep inside he felt Rathna would not have treated her mother in law badly.

“How about Rathna?!! She in an introvert? I don’t think she is….” – Shiva

“No! She is not…But not talking to my mom….” – Khaveer

Shiva sighed……

“Listen Khaveer! I don’t know anything about this mother in law and daughter in law issues. All I know is you and Rathna really make a wonderful couple. True friendship is rare in a married life. Not everyone can marry their best friend. You guys were lucky. I really don’t want you guys to spoil that wonderful relationship. That’s it. I don’t want to bore you with any advice. You will be truly happy only when you have happy home. Else no matter where you go, how much you earn, you will just feel like you are happy but you will never be…..” – Shiva finished.

“I need your help dude” – Khaveer

“Am always ready. Tell me” – Shiva

“Please don’t talk about this issue to me anymore” – Khaveer.

Shiva didn’t expect that but he managed to say “I understand dude….Fine”.

After few minutes, Padma aunty left, Shiva left, Khaveer’s mom sat in front of the Tv and Khaveer was lying on the bed.

He kept thinking about Padma aunty. She wanted her daughter to be away from her mother in law. But she wanted her daughter in law to be with her… why so….Why do women think like that….Isn't it confusing?!!!What will she do if her daughter in law wanted that so called freedom from her...What exactly the problem is between mother in laws and daughter in laws. Why the hell is this an age old war?......

But not all mother in laws can be bad…

My mom is affectionate, compassionate and kind. She never made Rathna to do all the household chores. She never scolded her. She was not even rude to her…Then what’s Rathna’s problem????? If she can’t live with my mother, she can never live with anyone else

Let her be head strong. Let me see when she comes back….I will never go and call her.

Then he thought about Shiva’s words.

“Wonderful couple…..?” he sighed. Gone are those days….. We are not like that anymore.

I will not waste my time thinking about her.

I will not go behind her.

Let her do whatever she want.

Let me enjoy my life here.

His official inbox received a mail and it notified him. He took his mobile at once and sighed. He did not know that’s a good news or a bad one.

“Maaa…I need to go to Brazil” – Khaveer got up from the bed.

Lekha: Girls!!! Am coming to India for a month!!! <3

Jaanvi: What?!!!! I cant believe. Any wedding in the family?

Lekha: Planning to buy a land dear! So Amar wants to come. So we made it as a vacation.

Jaanvi: Super!!! Am waiting! But Rathna wont be coming na.....

Lekha: Yeah....Dont know when we four will meet again....I keep thinking about that very often.

Sandhya: Wow Lekha!!! Come soon : )

Rathna's mobile received all the messages.

P.S : The story will reach Climax in ten to twenty episodes! FYI ; )

Last edited: Oct 12, 2017
    rupz, Sweetynila, Arunarc and 2 others like this.
  5. creativemumma

creativemumma Gold IL'ite

He wouldnt get it even in his next birth

IniyaaSri likes this.
  6. ammusatheesh

ammusatheesh Gold IL'ite

hoo tat much ego guys will have too bad

IniyaaSri likes this.
  7. mriduna

mriduna Silver IL'ite

@IniyaaSri
    I think this is my first feedback on this story so sorry for the long comment -
    First of all I am very sorry for the delay in the feedback, my current work and personal life schedule is running on the 6th gear if that is even possible.
    Every morning I open your story update on my phone and read it every time I get even a 30 second breather, sometimes I finish reading one episode only after 2-3 hours. But I have not missed a single one. Your story is my energizer for the day.
    You are an amazing writer, I can't even put in words how efficiently you translate feelings into words. I could relate to every girl in this story at some point or the other. I could visualize a friend of mine who would perfectly fit into each of the girls shoes. It is almost like watching the story unfold sitting right in their living room. You are truly a gifted writer.

I could not relate to Lekha's initial fear but loved her transformation. I can understand Sandya's struggle and especially the part where everywhere she looked her eyes only picked up pregnant people and kids. Hope there is light at the end of the tunnel for her. Jaanvi's love and the failure and her bounce back are so realistic & practical. It is so true about how one is not wrong yet one is not right either in the way they handle lost love or recovery. Rathna - somehow she is my favorite maybe because I could relate to her life a lot more especially her MIL struggles. Considering the personality you have given her and Khaveer, I think (or rather hope) they will come back as a stronger couple now after the distance. She should start focusing her energy on mending her relationship with Khaveer and ignoring her MIL tantrums or playing along with it for sometime. It will take a while to come to acceptance and change yourself for it but that's what will work (as lot of other women can validate).

Like I said earlier and will say so multiple times, you are a great writer with a wonderful flow of words depicting raw feelings. I will stop my banter with this. Wishing to read more and more from you

8. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

Khaveer guy's realization is at a snail pace but good that he started thinking..but he should feel her absence even when his mom is there...not like mom going on a vacation then feeling lonely for Rathna is bad..but he should miss her then things will fall in place..seriously nothing changed even if Rathna left..that sounds odd...

Good going Iniyaa!

IniyaaSri likes this.
  9. IniyaaSri

lol :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Yes. His Ego is a big shield...Lets see whether he bothers or not.

10. IniyaaSri

My God!!! Such a lovely feedback!!!
    Read this as a first thing after opening my eyes : )
    Am getting such a vivid feedback after a long time I suppose!!!

Thank you so much....Don't know what is the next level of "Thank you".
    Really made me smile and feel good.
    I never really thought I will get such a wonderful feedback when I started writing.
    You made my day dear....
    Dont know what else to type.
    And am very happy that you were able to connect with every girl...
    Too happy that you like my writing....
    No words....Actually dumb struck!
    Stay blessed and have a lovely day ahead : )
    Hugs to you : )

Lata6 likes this.