Prayers With Shraddha And Saburi

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by suryakala, Jun 2, 2016.

1. suryakala

suryakala IL Hall of Fame

Dear DD @sangeethakripa ,

It gives me great peace and bliss to pray for you and your family.

I will continue to pray for you.

May Baba bless you and your family with good health, happiness and prosperity.

sangeethakripa likes this.
  2. suryakala

Greetings @suryakala ma'm,

WOnderful Darshan of Sathuguru Saibaba... I felt a beautiful kind grace while constantly looking at Him..and could sense a positive vibration..
    Thanks very much for your Thursday Prayers..as Sainaath's immense blessings is filled.
    I'm happy that Baba showed me your presence so that I could get another mother to pray for me...

Let Sai Baba bless you & your family with a peaceful cheerful life.
    Regards,[/QUOTE]
    Dear DD @Babyhope86 ,

It gives me great peace and bliss to pray for you and your DH.

I am so glad you enjoyed the darshan and felt positive vibes of Baba.
    DD, it is Baba's blessings that I could pray for you as your mother would always be praying for you.

May Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

Om Sri Sai Nath.

Babyhope86 likes this.
  3. rajinitk4

rajinitk4 IL Hall of Fame

Hi maa

Am sorry for late reply.

Here is my journey

We Started our ttc journey in 2008 though not seriously till 2009end. We were shocked when things were not happening as expected and met a gynaecologist. She performed a series of tests and started us on follicular study and Clomid cycle. 3 cycles nothing worked she found a polyp in my uterus and referred me to anu test tube centre for polyp resectomy and oui. It was 2010 and Dr. Anuradha did amh test and said my ovarian reserve was less and we should go for ivf. First ivf was done in March 2010 and it failed we were told to w8 till June July for next cycle but we both being working professionals we found it difficult to take permissions and leaves due to long waiting hours and we switched doctor and tried 3 cycles without any fruits. 2 yrs gone. Doctor suggested surrogacy but I could not accept it and switched another doc.again 3 more cycles with 1 laparoscopy still no result. This doc suggested adoption and we almost lost hope and prepared for adoption as I was also developing severe allergies to ivf meds but I always had hope on baba and went to star ayurvedic hospital for Siddha meds in March 2015. I used them for 3 months and went to another doc in June 2015. Doctor went thru all reports and performed a biophysical scan and suggested we go for another cycle of ivf immediately with steroids to increase blood flow to uterus. I again had severe rashes due to gestone injections doc switched me to weekly injections instead of daily and yes this was the cycle which brought us double joy.

All through 8 yrs of our ttc journey baba was there with me and kept me pushing to try till I succeed.

ChandrikaV, suryakala and ashima10 like this.
  4. ashima10

ashima10 Platinum IL'ite

Om Sai Ram !

suryakala likes this.
  5. dc24

dc24 Gold IL'ite

Om Sai Ram:worship2:

suryakala likes this.
  6. suryakala

Dear DD @rajinitk4 ,

Thank you Baba for being with DD Raji, and her Dh through out their incridible and successful journey to be a mother and father, that too of twins!

Dear Raji, it is incredible how you and your DH had the faith and devotion during those eight long years and through so many docs and situations. You are an Icon for any one who waits seriously to be a mother and waiting for Baba's blessings.

May Baba bless you, your DH and your lovely kids in abundance.

Om Sri Sai Nathaya Namaha.

7. 28neha

28neha Platinum IL'ite

Happy Ram navmi maa.today is big day for me .
    Happy Ram navmi to all
    Today in shirdi they celebrate it very grand...I think this is the biggest day celebration in shirdi..

Om Sai ram
    Jai Sri ram

suryakala and ashima10 like this.
  8. lakshmikguru

lakshmikguru Gold IL'ite

Dear @suryakala sister,
    Thanks a lot for your prayer.Good dharshan of Baba.pls.pray for us.
    HAPPY RAM NAVMI
    May Baba Bless you all.

Om sairam
    Om sairam
    Om sairam

suryakala likes this.
  9. suryakala

Dear @lakshmikguru sister,

It gives me great peace and bliss to pray for you and your children.

Baba is very kind, He will bless our prayers.

May Baba bless you and your children with all good things in life. May Baba bless your sister and fulfill her wishes soon.

Om Sri Sai Nath.

10. suryakala

AVAR5.JPG

Dear Members of IL Family,

SaiRam.

Have a Happy Thursday.

May Sai Baba bless us all.

Baba, is very very kind, understands and blesses with what He thinks the best for the true devotee.

Dear @Shanvy , today, I prayed for you, your DH, your DD and your DS. May Baba bless you all with good health, happiness and prosperity and fulfill your prayers.

Dear @Amma15 sister, today, I prayed for you and your family. May Baba bless you all with all good things in life.

Dear DDs and sisters- @iamsrihere , @subashini07 , @msms , @waiting4rmlong , @rmuramka , @Babyhope86 ,
    @svaac , @28neha , @bindu22 -Today, in my Thursday prayers, I prayed Baba to fulfill your prayers and bless you all with a lovely child soon.

Dear DDs - @Vani09 , @Sijo157 , - today in my Thursday Prayers, I prayed Baba to fulfill your prayers and bless you with an early marriage and a very happy married life thereafter.

Dear @lakshmikguru- today, I prayed for you to be blessed with a good job and for your children and also for your sister Angai. May Baba bless you and your children with all good things in life. May Baba bless your sister and fulfill her wishes soon.

Dear @ChandrikaV , today I prayed for you and prayed for your sons also. May Baba bless them with an early marriage and a very happy married life thereafter. May Sai Baba bless you and your family in abundance.

Dear DD @Saikripa sister, today, I prayed for you. May Baba bless you with good health and happiness.

Dear DD @coolmum , today I prayed for your son and I prayed for your niece Ragalakshmi also. May Baba bless your son with good health, happiness and prosperity. May Baba bless her with an early marriage and a very happy married life thereafter.

Dear DD @dc24 , today I prayed for you. May Baba bless you and fulfill all your wishes soon.

Dear DD @sangeethakripa , today I prayed for you and your family. May Baba bless you and your family with good health, happiness and prosperity.

Dear DD @SaiNiharika , today, I prayed for your mother. May Baba bless your mother with peace, health and happiness.

May Sai Baba bless you and your families with the fulfillment of all prayers for which we pray together.
    APRIL6.jpg