1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Why I Have Become Like This....

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by fourthaugust, Feb 17, 2017.

1. fourthaugust

fourthaugust Gold IL'ite

thanks again

I do 3-4 surya namaskar daily and try to eat healthy.Weight is not an issue for me. I am trying to stay positive as there is nothing much that I can do at the moment.

shifas likes this.
  2. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

Why don't you do dance videos ?so many Zumba videos online and it's great fun!!you feel liberated plus you will feel great trust me!

Do lot more yoga poses and meditation.have a goal anything!!keeps u going.

Ask yourself what u want in life.

3. shifas

shifas Bronze IL'ite

Hii
    Do u have any other personal problems? R u in good terms with ur husband? What makes you feel like this? There must be something else which makes you like this. May be issues in the past. If you keep on thinking about past it also makes you feel down. Think about good times. Breath in positiveness.. have faith in God

4. fourthaugust

fourthaugust Gold IL'ite

Right now I really want some peace , sleep and some time without the human touch:)

No I am in good terms with my husband and get help too, but that is not enough for me .

5. smuruga

smuruga Senior IL'ite

May be check your Thyroid and also check with your doctor for postpartum depression

6. shri0218

shri0218 Silver IL'ite

I go through this phase ALL the time..and without kids or lack of sleep! Sometimes there are days when u feel a little down. It's OKAY. Don't blame yourself for it , plus u are sleep deprived and managing a family.
    The ME TIME is so important and it's the simplest things we do for OURSELVES are the most important. Go to a parlor say get a haircut or a pedicure or anything that makes you relaxed and feel good. Just pamper yourself occasionally. Once you get the validation from yourself you will see the difference!

fourthaugust likes this.