Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. PragathiLatha

PragathiLatha New IL'ite

Sir,

I am really thankful for your kind reply. Sir, I would like to receive some effective astrological remedies/parihaara/solutions to nullify or reduce the effect of malefic planets in order to balance our problems.

As of now my husband is jobless and he is depressed and stressed out due to his career problem.

Sir, my humble request you to provide me your astrological advises/pariharam for the same.

As you mentioned in your thread.. I will put dhakshina in temples.

Once as again I am really thankful for your kind services which is truely beneficial to the needy people like me.

My sincere thanks to Indusladies team for building up such a beautiful platform (website) which showcases many issues with solutions.

Thank you

2. PragathiLatha

PragathiLatha New IL'ite

Sir,

I am really thankful for your kind reply. Sir, I would like
    to receive some effective astrological remedies/
    parihaara/solutions to nullify or reduce the effect of
    malefic planets in order to balance our problems.

As of now my husband is jobless and he is depressed
    and stressed out due to his career problem.

Sir, my humble request you to provide me your
    astrological advises/pariharam for the same.
    As you mentioned in your thread.. I will put dhakshina in
    temples.

His details is :
    DOB : 01/12/1974 (1, December, 1974)
    TOB : 06.39 AM
    POB : Sirsi. Karnataka. India

Once as again I am really thankful for your kind services
    which is truely beneficial to the needy people like me.

My sincere thanks to Indusladies team for building up
    such a beautiful platform (website) which showcases
    many issues with solutions.

Thank you

3. neel2244

neel2244 New IL'ite

Hi,

Name: Nitin Sharma (04-04-1988, 4:15 AM)
    Wife Name: Shalu Sharma (May 26, 1992)
    Son : Naksh Sharma(Sep 19, 2015)

My wife is at parents home from last 1.2 years. We have no communication since then. No Legal proceeding. Will she ever return? Will I be able to see my son ?

Life is not at ease from last 2 years. Please look as soon as possible.

4. Aishuvino

Aishuvino New IL'ite

Thanks for your reply sir,
    As am also in Muscat i will ask my parents to do parigaram, but his rasi is virchigam but you mentioned thulam can you please check and tell whether virchigam or thulam which is right?
    Dob:29/10/81 6;15pm
    Thank you so much for your help sir

5. Chinsy

Chinsy New IL'ite

Sir,

Sorry for reposting. I think I have been missed out. Probably this is what Shani dasa means....... One who want to respond is not able to read the post which is posted almost twice since October.....
    I want to know,
    1.whether we stay back in USA or return India during this December and January period.
    2.I've got admission for masters in USA, is there any chance I join the college
    What exactly in my horoscope during this particular period 2017.
    3. Chances of getting government job in India.
    i am dependent on my husband, even I have applied for a government job in India as my work permit is expired in USA. I am worried as it is crucial to decide.
    DOB march 12 1984 , 00:05 am(11th midnight n 12th early morning), Mangalore Karnataka India. Can you Please clearly specify if nothing is going to happen, or any major problems during this Shani mahadasa period.

Thank you.

6. nishi5

nishi5 New IL'ite

Thank you for your suggestions Sir.
    I will surely follow the remedies suggested by you. For praying to Goddess Parvathi, is there any sloka to chant?

I have another query- I'm trying to move to USA for work, but have been having some visa issues. Visa not getting selected etc. Is there any remedy that I can do to make this work??

Thanks!

7. EagerForInfo

EagerForInfo Gold IL'ite

Thank you sir. Reason I ask is priest at the temple here said he has balarishta dosha, needs shanti done for Hasta pada 3, and it seems both parents have high chances of "gandam"(danger to life) and he has asked us to perform poojas immediately which are very expensive like in thousands. My husband says he is just saying that for money . I called my priest in India he did not take it seriously. I do not know who to trust. I do not mind spending money if it means the the parents life will be saved and kids will not be orphans. I am confused. That is why I am asking as a second opinion.

8. M123

M123 New IL'ite

Namaste Sir,

I really need your advice regarding my marriage. I am in love with a boy for the past 8 years. We have a very good understanding & we care for each other well. My parents looked into our astrology compatibility and it says marriage is not recommended as we have Dasa Sandhi. My Mars Dasa is ending with 15 days of his Rahu Dasa ending period in the year 2023. I heard this union is very dangerous. Please Sir, Advice me if it's ok to proceed with marriage or not.

My D.O.B - 19.10.1987
    Time - 6.08 AM
    Birth Place - Gudur, Nellore, Andhra Pradesh

His D.O.B - 24.10.1982
    Time - 8.48 AM
    Birth Place - Chennai, Tamil Nadu

Eagerly waiting for your answer.
    Many Thanks.

9. HappyMom5

HappyMom5 New IL'ite

Namaste Sir,

I am back again(Previous id : Happy Mom12).How are you doing Sir? Hope you are doing good with your health too. I really appreciate and thankful for your services by spending so much of time for all these years.You helped me a lot when I was in toughest situations.

My Birth Details:
    Date of Birth : 20th Apr 1977
    Place of birth : Nalgonda, Andhra Pradesh
    Time of birth: 5:30 PM

I came to USA and successfully completed Masters in July. My daughter also came here and she is really happy here and to make her happy I took this decision and worked hard.
    I am very much tensed now. I am trying for jobs from 4 months but still no positive results.

Please let me know when I will get job and how is the time period for me now?

Once again thank you for your kind service.

Happy Mom.

10. raja1993

raja1993 New IL'ite

hi sir ,

please give me some predictions sir,am not having a good job sir when will i get a good job and settle in profession.and i am planning for my marriage sir but as my 7th lord in 8th house and 2nd lord in 12th house few astrologers say i will get late marriage,will i get married sir can i do love marriage if so which age is the best age to get married till now there is no peace of mind in my family sir please suggest what can i do for my betterment......please reply me sir.
    thank you very much sir

my details
    name:raja
    dob: 28/06/1993
    time: 9am
    place: salem

Last edited: Dec 20, 2016