1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Please Advice Me...

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by diya99, Dec 15, 2016.

1. diya99

diya99 New IL'ite

Hi,
    Please bear with me . I am married for about 3 years and we were very happy initially maybe because I was studying and less free time but now our fights are at their height .

I have been silent observer and finally posted my first post because I need your help. How? I want to understand from independent prospective what are we doing wrong (we keep blaming each other) and these are really petty issues but happens every alternative day.

Although very difficult to explain
    In general, He says that
    1.I argue with him every time .
    2.Don't talk with each other after fight , it just increases his anger (although he is never ever even verbally abusive)
    3.Don't start discussing issues when I come home

My points
    1.He has started to stop giving reasons in discussion and just giving statements as this is how its gonna happen to end our conversation and he leaves
    2.It pisses me off and I just stop talking (as there is literally nothing else I can say to him ..although I prefer to communicate after fight peacefully ..he hates it and it makes situation worse so now I just avoid talking)

Put these points in this scenario
    1.He came from office , I was making tea and said (we have holiday trip with 6 other families to a place which is 4 hr drive )that we should go early to reach before sunset to our destination .He said I don't want to be first to reach there . I said why. He said we wont have home keys .I said Its key code and we can have these from friends . He said No I dont want to go first and we will reach before sunset okay now I dont want you to discuss these things when I come from office and he left kitchen and started watching TV.

Please explain..Issues are always like these where no one is right or wrong its countless arguments .

I don't want to know who is right but what can we do to avoid these fights ?

Also What you guys do if you are fighting our petty issues.

Please guide me

2. viraghu

viraghu Gold IL'ite

hi @diya99,
    from your post, seems that you are so expressive and need things to be sorted out quickly... pls do not start discussing things once he is back to home.. give him sometime to relax n refresh. give him some time... And after seeing his temparament, u can slowly start talking anything irrespective of whatever matter it is...Also, do not keep arguing... if u feel like u r going to argue, pls calmly go n drink water and move out of the scene.. or take a deep breath n relax.. counter arguements are literally waste... some guys are a man of few words... u cannot expect more from them, in case if u wanna fight.. do not go for immediate talk... just leave him and from tomorrow morning.. talk with him with a cup of coffee... all will turn smooth... Good luck... n good wishes to u!

3. diya99

diya99 New IL'ite

Thanks I guess, I have to be little more patient while talking..