1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Confused

Discussion in 'Life Without Spouse' started by hope77, Dec 3, 2016.

1. Narhari

Narhari Bronze IL'ite

Hope 77... assuming that you are a hindu I would suggest you do your duty as wife, as a mother, bcos I believe that later in life atleast you will have a satisfaction of doing your "kartavya". Just don,t fail in life without writing an examination!

Vaikuntha likes this.
  2. sslkgpaa

sslkgpaa Gold IL'ite

Funny! A 'Hindu' wife's 'kartavya' is to keep supporting a cheat? I wonder which granth says so

GodIsOne, omnam and rajeswarisatulu like this.
  3. SIndhoori24

SIndhoori24 New IL'ite

Please don't come to India bcoz people hear r more conservative and judge u so fast.. though u want to forget ur past and start a new life they won't let u do that... also ur kids will hv promising career in u.s . And u can hv new friends there and people out there r better than here.. plz don't make wrong choice by coming to india

suva123 likes this.
  4. Vaikuntha

Vaikuntha Platinum IL'ite

Do you mean, that he is sleeping with you in one room, while having EMA....tell him it is not possible and that you are scared of STDs

You cannot have sex with him, when he is sleeping with someone else on the side. He can stay in a separate room, in the same house, and keep him mistress on the side.

If he doesn't agree then go for divorce on grounds of adultery.

5. hope77

hope77 New IL'ite

Hi All , Thanks for your reply ... some of you must be wondering why I am thinking about separation , before I go into details let me tell you my H is the type of person who will go to any extend to please an outsider, he loves it when people say he is the best, so as far as friend and family is concerned he is the best husband. It took me 11 long years to convince my own parents and show his true side. But when he is alone with me he is a totally different person . Anyway I think can handle that , but What broke my marriage is constant lying : You really have to stay with him to know he is lying , he is so efficient with it , he even lied about his education and job at the time of marriage , Sexting : He is always sexting and in some of his texts he had mentioned meeting the girls, he claims he just texted but never meet them , but like I said he is a liar so hard to trust him, and he also claims he has stopped, but he is always texting so I am not sure how to beleive him . In the 11 years of marriage he was jobless for almost 5 years , once he will pretend to go to job when I will go for my work and then he will come back home , lot of drama like this has happened.He never accepted he was wrong and always thought I am over-reacting , I even suggested counselling but he refused. Now a days he has made my life hell, he tracks every moment of me , he had bugged my phone so I had to switch to company phone, he hacked my Facebook and got to know my school friends profile, he then uses a fake internet number and messaged me , I thought it is my school friend and invited him home, then from the number started geting nonsense text , so I told him I will report him to police and I told my H also , but he accused me of having an affair, later I came to know it was my H who was texting me.If I talk to any of the family friends, he will say I am trying to get their attention and we are having an affair , but in front of them he will be very nice . He keeps calling me a prostitute and now a days he says I am responsible for everything he did . I swear on my kids I never even thought about another guy. All this is pushing me to depression and a happy girl has turned to a bitter women , if not for my kids I would have died. I am so sad and now I a days I think may be it is my fault that my H is behaving this way . Like I said what is keeping me going is my two kids and in spite of all his faults he is not a bad father, just an absent father because he is always busy texting or he is out with his friends. But still the kids love him and that is one of the biggest reason why I am still in this marriage , even after what happened. But I really don't want to live in this miserable condition anymore. I tried to talk to my H , but he behaves as if there is no issue and in front of other he is like I want to grow old with you. How can any issue be resolved if the other person is not even ready to acknowledge it.

Please let me know if what I am thinking is wrong or if I am over-reacting

6. coffeecups

coffeecups Gold IL'ite

What is the examination you are talking about??
    And who decides the question paper? The husband?

7. coffeecups

coffeecups Gold IL'ite

A
    Your h sexts, calls you a prostitute.
    Decide whether you want such an example for the kids to grow up with or a mother, who is strong, independent and can teach values.

8. Vaikuntha

It is very hard to live like this, it will erode you.
    I feel sad for you. This kind of people do not change.
    How are you going to manage?

9. Vaikuntha

One way will be to get support, every day support from your family of origin and keep them near.
    And make that a part of this marriage is that possible?

You can try to disconnect from him emotionally, totally, get control of his finances, treat every thing he does with suspicion at th same time keep a neutral face and control your emotions. What I mean here is, if he is stalking you online, know it, don't loose ur cool, keep yourself safe.
    If he has bugged ur phone, get another phone and keep it a secret, and use it.
    Get all your finances sorted out, his, yours and together ones.
    Get a separate credit card.

Live in the house, but have strict boundaries.

He will not change, people like him do not change, he has some kind of anxiety disorder..

10. rajeswarisatulu

rajeswarisatulu Senior IL'ite

Dealing everyday with lies and affairs ,irresponsible spouse for 11 years already shows your patience and the importance that you have given to your marriage.Many women think that after marriage ,after having children he will change etc etc and the after after goes on and You see no change in him...I strongly believe that one don't change at all..Coming to your situation,you had enough already.I Would suggest you to come out of your marriage and save your future!Staying in USA will be good for you and your children .