1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love Met Again...........

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by leenam05, Aug 3, 2016.

1. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Dear All friends I am back with my next story. Thank you all for your love. Please excuse me for any mistakes. Provide your feedback/ suggestion.

Happy Reading.

2. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Episode 1

“See Aadi, we all want to see you happy dear, please don’t make yourself suffer “Swanand was trying to make understand his nephew.

“OK uncle, I will do it but give me some time.” Said Aadi.

“Alright, take your time but don’t delay it” Swanand felt relax & left.

Adish Shirodkar is 32 year old lad, a CA by profession working in Pune. He stays alone. Swanand is his uncle staying two buildings away from him with his wife & two children Siddhi & Shaunak. Adish has an elder brother Sumedh who got married one year back & is settled in US with his wife Arati. They have fond of Adi & visit him every six months. They had wonderful childhood.

Swanand’s words were running in Aadi’s mind. He kept book in his hands aside & slept.

At 6.30 am he was awaken with mobile’s alarm. He got up, finished his morning chores & left for gym which is on ten minutes distance from his house. He was 5’ 11”. Daily morning workout was his routine. The mirror in gym had reflection of his well built physique. After the workout session he returned home.

“ Aadi baba, your tea & breakfast is ready.” Said Dadu his 55 year old care taker who is working since his father’s time.

Adish finished his breakfast & started getting ready for office. He changed into a navy blue shirt & off white trouser. While leaving he instructed dadu not to make dinner for him as he is going to Swanand’s place & left home.

How many days you will eat food prepared by me Adi baba? I won’t be there for lifetime. Said dadu sarcastically himself & engrossed in his morning work.

“Siddhi you are done or not? So much time you take to get ready?” Adish was shouting to his young cousin.

“Hey dada, just three minutes & you are shouting like hell broke”

“Then what? You gals like to make us statue, now don’t be Pankaj Udaas, let’s go” he laughed as well as Siddhi. Adish drops her to college sometimes if he is leaving early.

The FM played the song” Tu mile dil khile ,Aur jeene ko kya chahiye”

His fingers played on the steering humming the song spreading a light smile on his face.

The day was hectic but Adish being workaholic was used to it. He loved to be occupied with work. I t was March last week which is end of financial year so he was busy to the core. After office he used to spend time by going to Swanand’s place & chatting with Devki aunt, Siddhi & Tanmay. Devki was like second mother to him. She loved him like her own child like Yashoda loved Krishna. Sometimes Vedant who his best friend used to visit him.

Evening Adish went to Swanand’s place. He was shocked to see Nandini Atya (aunt), Mehta uncle their neighbors gathered there. Siddhi finished her call & was trying to recollect who else is supposed to inform.Adish was scared when he learnt from Nandini that Devki ‘s BP was raised due to over stress. Adish felt bad for her who lying on bed. Mehta aunty & uncle too left after some time.

Adish sat next to Devki & took her hand in his hand affectionately but Devki removed her hand.

He was shocked with her response & couldn’t understand what went wrong. “What happened Kaki? Are you angry on me?”

Devki slowly got up & sat in bed leaning her head behind & slowly said” I have received an invitation from heavenly abode.”

Everyone was shocked with her words. She gestured them to be calm & said” pls don’t feel bad. I can’t guarantee about how long I will live. Adi I have seen you in nappies in childhood …… “

Adish gave her weird look. Atya, Swnand & Siddhi too reacted same trying to control their laugh. That time Shaunak made his entry.

Devki continued” Then I have seen you in half pants & later full pant but Now I want to see you in groom’s attire & I am not sure whether my this wish would be fulfilled” she started sobbing.

“Kaki, pls don’t say like this.” Adish said in concerned voice. He wiped her cheeks. Next ten minutes were spent in consoling, crying & all melodrama.

Finally Adish gave up & stood up. Everybody hold their breath as to know what he is up to. He loudly said” OK, I am ready to for marriage with a girl of your choice.” He holds Devki’s hand for assurance.

Everyone felt relieved but Devki wanted confirmation. She asked” are you sure, Adi ? “

Adish sat next to her & slightly clutching her hand nodded to yes. Devki caressed his cheeks & without his knowledge smirked to Swananad. Adish had his dinner & left in dilemma.

After he left everyone gave hi fi to each other. Nandini commented that Devki should get Oscar for best acting. Devki was still not sure about Adish but then she had next idea about what to do next.

Why the hell everyone is behind marriage? I can’t do anything now.

Adish slept while thinking how to resolve this new headache.

To be continued......... :wave:

Bhoonzee, Sweetynila, Anu14 and 7 others like this.
  3. 28neha

28neha Platinum IL'ite

welcome Back Leena..missed you ... :cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

good start lets see 1 more MH boy how he will find his love :) :)

Last edited: Aug 3, 2016
  4. Rampuri9

Rampuri9 Silver IL'ite

Good Start Leena. Very Happy to read your third story

5. itschandrika

itschandrika Senior IL'ite

Welcome back leenam:hearteyes:..Very very happy to see your new story:hearteyes::hearteyes:..It seems interesting love story huh...:hearteyes::hearteyes:All the best..keep going and entertaining..These days IL is so calm without updates so pls post daily and make us happy

6. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Hey Leenam.... Sooperrrr.... Good start !!!!! :clap2::clap2::clap2:
    Heroine ... Pls introduce her in next episode da...
    :cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

7. Lata6

Lata6 Gold IL'ite

Hi Leena,

good to see you back with a new story. Keep rocking!! can't wait for the next part.

8. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Leena

Good start, hope i will be regular in this story.:blush:

9. BDivya

BDivya Platinum IL'ite

Good start Leenam :) Eagerly waiting for the next part!

10. srilaxmi

srilaxmi Silver IL'ite

in the morning when i saw ur new story. i was like jumping in joy. was waiting for u r story . U r back with a bang:clap2::clap2::clap2: