Need recommendation for OBGYN in Irving (Las Colinas\Valley Ranch)?

Discussion in 'Indians in Dallas' started by monikakumari, Feb 11, 2010.

1. monikakumari

monikakumari New IL'ite

Can any body please recommend good OBGYN in Irving (Valley Ranch/Las Colinas Area)?

and why all those doctor ratings site does not have many ratings? any popular site with lots of rating which helps decide about which doctor to choose?

- Monika

2. tuffy

tuffy New IL'ite

Hi Monica
    Any luck with finding a good doctor. Even I am new here and looking for a ob/gyn doc. Please let me know if you came across some good docs.
    Thanks
    EP

3. monikakumari

monikakumari New IL'ite

Here is the recommendation I collected mostly from city-data

========
    Shelley Bruce Ramos
    TUSCAN OB-GYN ASSOCIATES - STAFF
    officemgr@tx.twcbc.com
    One of my friend goes to Dr. Shelley Ramos in Irving. I heard she's a v. good OB/GYN. I'm also planning to visit her. I went to Dr. Veronica Villalba in Irving before but I didn't like the way she treated.
    Let me know how it goes.
    972-401-3200
    =====================
    Sudha,
    Here's Dr. Shelly Ramos ph # (972) 401-0527
    She's at Las Colinas hospital.
    I haven't gone to her yet but one of my friends visits her and really likes her.
    Pooja
    shelly ramos at tuscan obgyn...top notch...bar none...hopefully you can get in..she is booked solid, but id beg if i was you...yes I am a man, but even I could see the difference in the level of treatment my wife and baby to be have received...good luck...

================
    Theodore J. Krum, M.D., P.A., Obstetrics & Gynecology - Home

I used to go to Dr. Krum until I moved. He has TRIPLETTES! He's a super nice guy!
    I loved Dr. Theodore (sp?) Krum. He was great. I only stopped going there because of the drive when I moved back to Richardson. He has triplets so he also knows how the fertility part works...

=================
    My wife has used for years and really likes Dr. Cynthia Mace-Motta (972) 401-1563. She's in Las Colinas Medical on MacArthur just south of 635.
    drnace-motta.com.homepage

==========

Monika >> I decided to go to Dr Ramos, though it was difficult to get the appointment initially, but managed to get one somehow.

Monika

4. tuffy

tuffy New IL'ite

Thanks, Monica. Even I tried getting an appointment with Dr. Ramos, but was told she is not taking new patients currently.

I did get an appointment with Dr. Jennifer at the same place.

Does anyone know about her?

Has anyone been to meet Dr. Darsha Chandrasekar? Would be great if some one could give me some input abt her.

Thanks

5. wishlist

wishlist New IL'ite

Would not recommend Cynthia Mace Motta..very rude staff, and she herself is too busy and does not answer questions. When I went there, I never got to see her for my first pregnacy..all the work is done by the nurses, after 15 weeks of putting up with her I moved, when I complained about her rude staff, she basically handed me back my file and said, go find someone else ..yuck!

6. z02023

z02023 New IL'ite

hi,
    That sounds rude for a doctor to just give a file back to a patient and tell them to find someone else.
    I go to Dr Emily Emmet in HEB bedford hospital in bedford, TX. I liked her as she is patient and is a mother of twins herself. I had to be hospitalized and all the other staff doctors such as dr carlson-henderson, dr prentice, dr taylor, dr webster and dr valerie were nice too. We also saw dr cipro in the hospital. Dr Carlson-henderson would tell us exactly what is going on. The doctors understand the patients needs. Even the hospital staff takes good care of you... You not only want to find a good doctor but also a good hospital.
    <CITE>www.dremmet.com/</CITE>

7. vidhya13j

vidhya13j New IL'ite

Tuffy,

I am considering having an appointment with Dr Jennifer Staud. Any personal experiences that you can share? Would you recommend her?

Thanks
    Vidhya

8. ndeli

ndeli New IL'ite

Hi friends,

we just migrated to Dallas from NY area. We are trying to find some good ob/gyn in the irving area. With the useful pasts on this forums, we found couple of good doctors. Called up at Dr Ramos office, they are booked until Jan 2012 so no new patients :eek:(

We have few more options to pick up from but not sure whom to go with :
    Dr. Jennifer Staud
    Dr. Kamna Kapil
    Dr. Wiyatta Freeman
    Dr. Darshana Chandrasekar

Pls share your reviews and let us know any good doc that you may know.
    Quick response will be highly appreciated.

~ND~

9. Sweta09

Sweta09 New IL'ite

go to any doctor in the area but never to Dr. Vagisha Sharma. she is so in human. she doesnt even bother about patients health and is only interested in your money and she ll increase number of visits unnecessarily. she was also responsible for a mishap in my friends case. dont trust her and never go to her. if u are currently going to her, drop out ... she is a danger!