Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. sailalitha

sailalitha New IL'ite

Thank you Sir. Will repost on next Wednesday.

2. April2016

April2016 New IL'ite

Thank you Sir, for your kind response.
    Many regards,
    April

3. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

HI,

At present your husband is running the Rahu dasa and Jupiter Bhukti. The Jupiter is in retrograde motion and also the dasa lord and bhukti lords are in 2/12 position from each other, which will normally give some set backs in the professional career.

Please advise his blood relatives to offer ghee lamp to Goddess Durga on every Friday, on behalf of him, preferably between 10.30 am and 12.00 noon or any convenient time.

This period is also likely to cause some set backs in his business activities and hence for the present, he may be extra cautious in his profession and also business

Regards

4. avijeetr17

avijeetr17 New IL'ite

sir plz tell me when can I be able to get a job? and right from March,2016 I am jobless and always suffer from backbiting of surrounding employees or colleagues in my workplace and boss behaviour is very rude. I was forced to leave my previous job for this reason. Can i do any business in future?in which field possibly?
    Name - Abhijit Roy,dob-17/12/1985,gender-male,
    time-13:05hrs(01:05 p.m.),place - Krishnanagar,West Bengal.

5. kavitha9

kavitha9 New IL'ite

]Pragaspathy sir, Can you please reply.

Thank you

Dear Sir,

We have been married for almost 20 years and I have 2 children who are in teens now .I have been having problems with my in laws throughout. My in laws are very possessive about my husband and have harassed me and my kids mentally a lot. I am in this marriage just for the sake of my kids. My husband also doesn't have any love and affection towards me or my parents.
    I have been through a lot of problems and its increasing day by day.
    I am furnishing our details. Please advise.

My details

D.O.B. 9 - 8- 1973
    P.O.B. Chennai
    T.O.B. 8-27 a.m.

husband details

D.O.B. 26 -9- 1966
    P.O.B. Chennai
    T.O.B. 3- 45 a.m.

Thanks in advance sir.
    Hi,

Both of you belong to Leo Lagnam, which is extremely good; but his Moon sign is in the third house from your Moon sign, which is not good; this will lack of mind set between two. But it is too late, to discuss anything further about the compatibility between two.

The inlaws are falling leaves; hence, even though your suffering is high, in the interest of your two children, please bear with them and once your children are grown up, you will lead a happy life, in the latter part of your life.

Also, you are running Ezharai sani period; hence, please try to pray Lord Ayyappan and or Lord Hanuman, to get the sufferings get minimized.

Regards

Thank you so much Pragaspathy sir for responding. You have given me so much hope in my life. One query sir, I want to start looking for a job and be able to stand on my own feet. It will lessen my worries also.. Are there any chances of my getting a job ?

Thanks in advance sir

6. QWERTY123Muddan

QWERTY123Muddan New IL'ite

Hello Sir.

please find below for the details.

My details,
    14/2/1987
    5.30 AM
    Tumkur

Her:
    15/4/1990
    10.00 AM
    Tumkur.

There is no proper understanding between us which is leading to quarrel daily and she is asking for the divorce. Please assist on this.

Thanks in Advance

7. chandrakiran

chandrakiran Silver IL'ite

Pragaspathy sir,

A general question - A planet is in exaltation at a particular degree in a house (say mercury in virgo). So if the planet is in some other degree in the same house, is it considered mildly exalted, or no exaltation at all?

Also, if there is a benefic/malefic house/planet, would the effect be seen only in that planet's mahadasha or bhukti?
    so for eg. if there is separation seen as 7th lord being in 6/8/12, would the timing of separation happen only in either the 7th house lord dasha bhukti or the 6/8/12 dasha bhukti.

Thank you.
    Chandra.

8. ikrumom

ikrumom New IL'ite

Hi sir,
    My details
    DOb : 17 september 1983
    Time : 8.04 am
    Place : thrissur kerala

My problem is that i have always experienced mental troubles in my life like depression , anxiety, social mingling issues etc . Eventhough i came from a good family without much problems i was always mentally weak . I am always trying harder to keep everything good but my mental problems affect the quality of my life. Please tell me if any problems in my horoscope and suggest and remedy which csn help boost mental energy like stotra or namam
    Thanks in advance

9. sethu_m_s

sethu_m_s Senior IL'ite

Dear Sir,

Thankyou for your reply.

Regards

10. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Hi,

A nice question.

Every planet will be in deepest exaltation or deepest exaltation. You have referred about Mercury.

Mercury is under exaltation in the sign of Virgo from 1 deg to 15 deg., ie., the deepest point of exaltation is 15 degree. Then Mercury is from 16 deg to 20 deg in Moolatirikona and from 21 deg to 30 deg is considered to be in its own house. Mercury is the only plant such a comfortable position in sign of Virgo.
    The Mercury is under debilitation from 1 deg to 15 deg.

Exaltation is more powerful, followed by Moolatrikona.

However, one will be able to enjoy the exaltation benefits when the exalted planet is placed in any of kendras, i., 1st, 4th, 7th or 10th or trines, 1st, 5th or 9th. The worst place is 6th, 8th or 12th. Here also, the Mercury in 8th is an exemption like Saturn.

The the placement of 7th lord in 6th or 8th or 12th is generally bad; but this will not alone threat for divorce. However, the placement of 7th lord in 6th, 8th or 12th will always cause marital disharmony. There are quite number of combinations for divorce. But you should not come to any premature conclusion that when the dasa or bhukti of 7th lord in 6th or 8th or 12th will always lead to divorce.

Regards