Super Moderators - Changeover!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Induslady, Aug 6, 2008.

1. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear IL'ites,

This announcement is to let you all know about some changeover in the Super Moderators.

Our dearmost Vidya(aka Vidya24) had requested to relieve her of the responsibility of being a Super Moderator in IL and we have agreed. I would like to take this moment to say "Thank you" to Vidya on behalf of all IL admins & super moderators, for all the help she had done for IL as a moderator. She has been very helpful in bringing interesting ideas for IL's growth and in taking balanced decisions for IL in several situations. She has been very instrumental in shaping up Finest Posts as one of the best contests in IL, along with Kamla. She always managed to find time to moderate the Snippets of Life forum and other literary forums dutifully day after day, inspite of her challenging logistical situations.

We want to give Vidya the "IL Letter Holder" (picture attached) as a parting gift and wish her the very best in all her endeavors in life. We would like to see her and her impeccable writings back in IL sooner.

Now, with immense pleasure we would like to announce a new Super Moderator for IL:

SoaringSpirit

She is an extremely friendly and courteous person and loves being in IL. She writes very soothingly and expresses balanced views in all her postings. We have noticed many finding solace with her writings. We were excited to bring her as a Super Moderator for IL.
    Please join me in congratulating SoaringSpirit. :clap.

We have also approached a few more passionate members in IL to be local forum moderators to help IL grow better. Those announcements will soon follow.

Attached Files:

2. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

V24,

All the best for your future endeavours.

SS,

Congrats on becoming super moderator. all the best dear.

3. keerthi

keerthi New IL'ite

Hi Vidya,

Though I am not an active nominator in the finest post contest, I used to visit the threads regularly to read those nice posts. I liked the way you use to open the nominations and announce the winners.

Bye and all the best to you.

Hi Soaringspirit,

Congratulations on becoming a super moderator. I liked your soothing writings and have seen your attitude through it. You sure would turn out to be a good moderator for this community.

Keerthi

4. kavya007

kavya007 Gold IL'ite

Congrats SS. Well deserved promotions !!

Kavya.

5. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Malathy,

Well said!

I like to add that we will all miss Vidya very much. She is irreplaceable.

Vidya, do come back when your time and other commitments permit.

Soaringspirit, with a name like that, I guess you will let IL soar high up to touch new heights. My hearty welcome to you. Looking forward to working with you.

L, Kamla

6. Nandshyam

Nandshyam IL Hall of Fame

SS,

Congrats !!

I like you approach of situations and how you analyze in-depth and the effort you take to reply back to members. I for one know that IL is in good hands :)

God Bless

7. Anandchitra

Anandchitra IL Hall of Fame

Vidya dearest

All the best for your future endeavours.
    I will miss you:)

SS,

Congrats on becoming super moderator. all the best dear. I know you are going to shine high..you have all the right qualities..

8. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Dear SoaringSpirit,

Congrats! You have always been a person and ILite with morals and words, that soar beyond the mundane and average. The IL admin could not have chosen a more mature and sagacious person to be one of the super moderators.

Good to Read has always been one of the blessed forums in IL, retaining precious senior writers and attracting invaluable contemporary writers. And I know that Good to Read will evolve into Best to Read with you in it. I have read your counsel and advice in may sub forums, and you show much compassion and goodwill. I am sure those will be handy in your role in Snippets, which is one of the most happening forums in IL. And I was saving FP for the last. You always told the earlier FP team that they 'seamlessly' handled the contest. I know that with you in FP, Kamla and you will handle the FP forum more seamlesly than ever before.

With a name like Soaring Spirit, you and your forums will soar!! Goodluck!

regards
    Vidya

9. Jithiks

Jithiks Gold IL'ite

Hi Vidya,

In the short time I've known you in IL through the interactions, you've come across as a balanced person who handles everything with sincerity and 100% dedication !

All the best for your future endeavours and sure we will miss you.

Cheers
    Krithika

10. Jithiks

Jithiks Gold IL'ite

Hi SS,

Congratulations on your new role as a Super moderator !! I've always admired your posts which are totally motivating, encouraging and soars everyone's spirits up !!

All the best !

Cheers
    Krithika