Your 1st Impression of Indusladies? (in 50 words or less)

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by Induslady, Feb 19, 2015.

1. MeghanaT

MeghanaT Bronze IL'ite

Hi All

Like many used the word, "I am a silent reader of IL". I am also silent reader of IndusLadies in initial days. In beginning days, we have many Good reading articles, that used to get show on login itself (like varalotti, rgsrinivasan sir's and many of IL's) each story moves us innerly deeper most and thought provoking, grewing us more and more towards IL.

Best Impression, not like many other Ladies sites, always asserting particular attempt. Love it. And i suggest this to many of my friends, there by

Regards
    Meghana

Jey likes this.
  2. nivedaya

nivedaya Senior IL'ite

Communicating, getting to know people,learning new things and reading have always been my favorite and IL gives me space for all this. :thumbup:

Anusuya and Jey like this.
  3. Subag

Subag New IL'ite

Hi frds i am very happy to see such a great and lovely persons. Indusladies give a confident to me. After seeing the Indusladies website my selfconfident is increased. i am really very happy thanks to indusladies

Anusuya likes this.
  4. vaishnavimuthu

vaishnavimuthu New IL'ite

Hi, This is a nice forum to share our views and experiences..glad to be part of it.

5. vaishnavimuthu

vaishnavimuthu New IL'ite

Hi, This is a nice forum to share our views and experiences..glad to be part of it.

6. rumpa1

rumpa1 New IL'ite

Hi...
    I am shifting to Abu Dhabi. Want to know more about bengali community in Abu Dhabi

7. blushncurls

blushncurls New IL'ite

I'm Glad to be part of the Group..

I'm keen to inform all the gorgeous Ladies out there about the new Salon & Spa in the Heat of Al Qusais.
    Blush N Curls was inspired by the concept of having a hair studio and Spa at the same place and providing an ultimate experience on both ends. It was a thought that knocked my head where I always look to have feel of Spa Treatments and get styled at the same place, which was a challenge most of the times. So Blush N Curls was designed keeping in mind of having the Luxury experience in affordable value & provide any service which is result oriented. I've always been fan of nature infused products and have kept in mind while choosing the brands. We have any service you name it & we have it.

We are located in the heart of Al Quasis, offering high end services with result oriented treatments by maintaining Safety, Hygiene, Quality and a SMILE.

Any lady or little princess who walks in, would have a service awaiting for them and our motto is to leave a smile on their face when they walk out of Blush N Curls.

Look forward to welcome all you gorgeous ladies out there!

For more info please visit us at Blush N Curls or call us on 04-2652292.

8. La96

La96 New IL'ite

it seems like quite a friendly place! :)

9. MRB

MRB New IL'ite

Really informative..more importantly it has that "indianness" that strikes a note within you and makes you become a member.

10. blushncurls

blushncurls New IL'ite

Thank you Mam.. Please do visit us..