1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

I am in Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by sreeram, Dec 16, 2015.

1. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Priya dear,

Congrats for century post.

Pls post next part dear.

sreeram likes this.
  2. farahkhan3837

farahkhan3837 New IL'ite

nice story i like it keep it up.

3. farahkhan3837

farahkhan3837 New IL'ite

nice story i like it keep it up.

sreeram likes this.
  4. magnashri

magnashri Silver IL'ite

Priya Congrats for century post.:D

Waiting for next part dear.

sreeram likes this.
  5. amul

amul Silver IL'ite

it took 3 hrs to read the episodes.
    started to read and could not stop reading..
    waiting for next one:)

6. amul

amul Silver IL'ite

it took 3 hrs to read the episodes.
    started to read and could not stop reading..
    waiting for next one:)
    very interesting love decent love story

sreeram likes this.
  7. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Thank you so much to all for your wishes and continued support. I will reply to each of your FB's separately later. Now am posting the next update.

Lata6 likes this.
  8. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Part: 44

Aditi froze by seeing Raj's eyes. She felt shy for the first time in meeting his eyes but couldn't take them off from him. She felt that they both share a relationship beyond their friendship. Aditi could sense some tension mounting up between them and she hurriedly moved her glance from him.

Raj was quitely thanking his mom in his heart for giving him such a chance to see his angel so beautifully draped in a saree. He was full of smiles and his eyes was filled with admiration and love, obviously which Aditi failed to notice.

"You look very beautiful in this saree dear. Am proud of my s.... eh... my wife's choice in selecting the saree". Dayalan beamed with happiness.

"Oh then i think you should appreciate Aditi only for that. She only chose this saree thinking that it is for me".

"Is it poor girl, you kept her in dark. That's very bad of you Rup darling".

Rupa gave him a angry look and turned towards Aditi.

"I have no other choice in this matter dear. I totally agree with your uncle, you look very pretty and extra ordinarily beautiful in this saree". She shifted her glance from Aditi to Raj for a second and again moved to Aditi.

"Ok now you both come and have breakfast, it's getting late".

Raj and Aditi obeyed her and took their seats to have breakfast with less exchange of words and more interaction between their eyes. Raj and Aditi kept seeing each other without the other one's knowledge.

Rupa saw a brightness in Raj's face. She felt happy seeing him like that and at the same time she was worried how he will take if Aditi didn't accept his love. She made up her mind and took a firm decision after a little debate within herself.

Raj and Aditi finished having their breakfast and got ready to leave. Aditi was feeling little upset thinking about the last two days that she spent with this beautiful family and wondered how lucky the girl who enters this family must be.

Rupa brought two lunch bags and handed Raj and Aditi each.

"Aditi this is for you. Hope you will like it".

"Aunty thank you so much. You are really a very nice person. But why do you have to strain for this aunty. We have a canteen in her office, i would have taken lunch their".

"Oh your office canteen, i know have heard from Raj about how good and delicious the food over there is". Rupa teased Aditi and all laughed at that.

"There is no strain at all dear. I daily prepare lunch for your uncle and Raj so just packed one more that's all dear".

"Ok ok, now you both start or else you will miss your office bus". Dayalan reminded them about the time pointing to the wall clock.

"Ya dad, you are right. Come Aditi let's start".

That was the first time he spoke casually to her after their encounter. But Aditi nodded her head without even seeing his face.

"Aditi is it possible for you to walk till the bus stop". Rupa sounded concerned.

"No problem aunty i can manage".

"That means you still have pain right".

"I think it's better that i drop you both in the bus stop, but then you will have to give me five minutes".

"She will have to walk in the evening right. I think it's better that they both go in bike".

The moment Rupa said this both Raj and Aditi's face lit up for a moment but Aditi quickly changed her reaction thinking why she is behaving crazy suddenly hearing about bike.

"What Raj do you have any problem in driving till office".

Raj nodded his head from left to right and smiled with satisfaction.

"Good, Aditi do you have any issues in going bike dear".

Aditi didn't know what to say she remained silent thinking what or how to reply.

But Rupa continued before Aditi could say anything, "I think that's the better idea. Ok now you both start and Raj be careful while driving and call me once you people reach office".

Raj nodded again and took his bike key and walked happily to start his bike. Aditi followed him with little hesitation along with Dayalan and Rupa. They both waved bye to Raj and Aditi stood admiring them till they both vanished from their eye sight.

"Don't they really look like made for each other. What do you think dear". Dayalan was feeling happy and contend seeing them like that.

"Yes of course they are. But we will have to wait to know how far it is possible".

"Hmmm... i understand dear. But i don't think that no girl will deny to marry our Raj".

"No girl will deny Daya, but it isn't necessary that all girls should fall in love with him right".

"Right... but we already decided that..."

"Yes Daya... i know what you are trying to say. Yes we decided that we both will talk to Aditi's parents about Raj and am very much sure in that decision after seeing the happiness in Raj's face today. But".

"But what dear".

"But we can't take hasty steps Daya. We will have to wait for the right time".

....Cont....

9. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Part: 45

Raj was driving the bike very carefully but he was flying inside with no boundaries. He kept seeing her through the mirror and was driving with all smiles. He thanked his helmet for covering his face which gave him full freedom to smile.

Aditi would have killed Raj for smiling so happily if she happened to see his face. As she was totally nervous and her heart beat was raising every now and then when ever the bike happened to pass a speed breaker.

She couldn't think of anything, though her heart kept telling her that it feels so good to be with him, her mind kept refusing it.

All her thoughts stopped a moment when she found that Raj had stopped the bike. He removed his helmet and spoke to her seeing in the mirror.

"I don't think that you would love to see yourself fully covered in bandage right". He raised his eyebrows looking at her through the mirror.

But poor Aditi she was clueless about what he was trying to say and saw him with a puzzled look.

"If you don't sit properly now, then i think there is only 0.0001 percent chance of you not falling from the bike. Do you think that i would eat you up if you sit holding my shoulders or do you feel that i will take advantage of this opportunity".

Aditi became speechless after hearing his words and kept staring at him.

"Aditi please sit properly i don't want you to fall down and get hurt. I know you must be feeling uncomfortable sitting single sided and that to wearing a saree. There is no need for you to feel scared and if you still feel uncomfortable coming in bike with me then no issues, i will get an auto for you".

Raj now sounded more concerned than angry.

Aditi understood his worries and sat properly and held his shoulders. Raj smiled at her and started his bike murmuring, "silly girl". Aditi started to feel butterflies inside her seeing his smile.

They both reached office in complete silence after that. While entering the office Uthra saw them coming together in bike when she was getting down from the bus. She felt like somebody slapped her and her blood started to boil in anger. But she kept it within and walked inside swiftly before being noticed by them.

Raj called his mom and informed her that they reached safely and handed over the phone to Aditi.

"Mom wants to speak".

Aditi took the phone from him and spoke to Rupa till they reached their floor and gave it back to Raj.

"You seem to have lot of things to speak, with my mom than with me for the past two days right".

Aditi was surprised hearing Raj and she felt that he wasn't teasing her this time but why does he sound so serious. She just smiled and went to her bay. She spoke to her mom and informed them that she office and enquired them about their plan and started to concentrate in her work. She became so busy and all other thoughts took the back seat for a while.

After few hours she got a call in her desk phone. She was surprised to hear Raj's voice from the other side since it wasn't their break time and Raj never disturbed her unless it is very urgent.

"Hello, Aditi here".

"Aditi it's me. If you don't mind can you come to the cafeteria now for few minutes. Please".

Aditi could sense some urgency in his voice, so without delaying further she accepted and went to meet him. When she went to the cafeteria, Raj was already waiting for her. She walked quickly seeing him tensed.

"What happen Raj, you seem to be tensed. Is everything ok". The tension in his face started to build up inside her now.

Seeing her like that he smiled and spoke softly, "Relax, relax take a deep breath".

Aditi stared at him with fake anger and felt relieved seeing his smile.

"Ok... ok am relaxed only. Now tell what's the matter. Why did you call me suddenly".

"Oh... so i should call you only if i have any reason. Right". Raj started to tease her and tried to ease her.

"Ufffff... Raj please i have lot of work to be completed today. If i don't finish before in hand then i will need to stretch after office hours".

Seeing her becoming more tensed Raj broke the news for which he called her so urgently.

"Aditi, i have got my visa and will have to leave in next two days".

"What???" Aditi almost screamed hearing to him.

"Hey relax you crazy". Raj couldn't control his laugh seeing her excitement.

"Hey idiot... Congrats man". Aditi felt so happy for him.

"So when do you have to leave actually".

"Wednesday midnight".

"Oh... I didn't expect this soon".

Aditi's excitement started to reduce slowly and she could feel a sadness mounting up within her.

Raj couldn't guess why she suddenly became dull and waved bye to her and moved to his bay as he got a call from his manager.

....Cont....

10. Lata6

Lata6 Gold IL'ite

What a nice family, every girl would wish to have such In-laws. Beautiful Narration too Priya. I think only parents will talk to parents and fix their marriage in this case, looks like! as Aditi is indecisive.

periamma and sreeram like this.