1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Desire in reason

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by bhagyachinu, Apr 25, 2013.

1. shruthims

shruthims New IL'ite

2. emmami

emmami Guest

3. lleyttoussaint

lleyttoussaint New IL'ite

4. Laksharma98

Laksharma98 New IL'ite

Beautiful.... Felt like reading my story..... I too, for the same reason, stopped reading the paper some years back.....nowadays I try to skip these news.....

Yes agree with you.... Lot of changes need to take place in everyone's life.... We need to pass on the values to the future generation.....lets hope for the best...

5. aikenli

aikenli New IL'ite

<a href = "http://www.kalyanivfcenter.com/aboutus.html">
    IVF Services </a> is an acronym for in vitro fertilization ('in vitro' meaning 'in glass'). Simply put IVF is adding a man's sperm to his female partner’s eggs in the laboratory to produce embryos. In vitro fertilization is an option for many couples who cannot conceive through conventional therapies. These embryos are put back into the female partner's uterus (womb) after 3 to 5 days of being in the incubator, hopefully they will then grow into a baby. The reasons IVF is done include - poor sperm quality and/or quantity, obstructions between the egg and sperm, ovulation problems, and sperm-egg interaction problems. These problems can prevent couples having a baby naturally, and IVF helps to solve this.

6. prathibhahp

prathibhahp Silver IL'ite

Such a nice write-up.. I really liked the part about ethics and morals! Wonderful.. :)

7. daedge

daedge New IL'ite

this is a good one

8. Sonaliray

Sonaliray New IL'ite

Nice one. Well written. I enjoyed reading it.

9. veenasrikanth13

veenasrikanth13 Senior IL'ite

hi what a wonderful blog its good we educate ourselves about this and we are learners always .

10. jennynursing

jennynursing New IL'ite

bhagyachinu,

I'm very much in agreement about the news... I have a father who does the same thing you say your husband does... for some reason he relishes and takes prides in knowing the strangest things (gruesome things, from time to time) - I do my best to forget it, but words are like seeds... they plant thoughts in my mind... :spin

- J