1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Things I Am Learning About Marriage

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by zipzipzoomzoom, Nov 22, 2012.

1. ramyasanthosh

ramyasanthosh Senior IL'ite

Hi ZZZZ..nice one...I can relate to your article so much as I am in a rough phase too...

2. AnchanaGanesh

AnchanaGanesh New IL'ite

Hi
    I can understand pre tty well what you are going through...the state of self pity after few months of marriage...
    Do not give up your hopes and feel like a lost puppy
    Build strength and your self respect, fight for ur rights
    It happens in indian marriages to forcibly melt a woman's individuality under the name of custom and get it dissolved and disappear...
    Get peace.Think abt your life, find a way to tackle the problem, sure should hav a solution that brings you peace...
    This is the land where mahatmawasborn, do not cooperate with anything if it hurts you and make people realise that you hav feelings and emotions.
    Stay strong...relations are not glass, you let it break and throw away..
    It should be like clay, it can transform or fixed when broken but always strong

3. 2012

2012 Senior IL'ite

REALLY GREAT POSTING

4. maalti

maalti Gold IL'ite

Hi ZZZZ, a very nice blog. Life is a lesson. There are still more things to learn, experience and share.

Hi Viswa, a very good analysis. When head becomes higher than heart, ego peeps in. Thank you

5. zipzipzoomzoom

zipzipzoomzoom Gold IL'ite

Yes, they do sound ideal. But these came from my heart, from lifetime of experience (and I still consider myself a novice)

That's a good question. I can only give a general answer. If you are stuck in a relationship, or a situation you cannot get out of, you can only give 100% of your best ... not to the other person, but to God. I dunno how to explain, but there are times when my parents do something, and I wanna scream back at them, but I tell myself (ok, we are a team, if I scream back, what does that accomplish).

Perhaps someone else with more life experience can give better answer.

No need to apologize :)

6. zipzipzoomzoom

zipzipzoomzoom Gold IL'ite

I like this very much!