1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Baby Girl off to preschool

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by rnair, Jan 17, 2012.

1. mahiii

mahiii New IL'ite

ahhhhh.....
    having same depression these days....my 3 1/2 going school for 3 days nd she cries alot in the morning when i wake her up......
    i remain soooo upset till the time she comes back....
    uffff my heart sunks when i thought abt upcuming morning every day:(
    plsssss pray for my lil kid....
    i have the only one not any other to be bz with :(

waiting n praying to God for another one.

2. krithivenugopal

krithivenugopal Bronze IL'ite

i can feel my mom's love .1st day when she leave me in LKG class i cried like anything i ran behind her holding her saree tightly and sitting in her hip... and my class miss some how get off from my mom.She used to drop in bus stop and myself will go in city bus with my friends.When she lift me into the bus and she used to tell to all nearby persons to look after me she used to have too many household works so she used to return.... till 10.00 am she will pray to GOD that her child should reach safely and come back...

Now i am working staying in hostel...now also she will pray... i told her wat s this ma... now i grown right y still u r praying.... but she used to say...even now something is going inside di wen u start from hostel..... I love my mom very much......

She used to care me very much.... she likes icecream very much... but if i ask she wont have she will give it to me the next sec...she cooks deliciously.....she knows and identifies what is running in my mind... i used to admire her in lots of ways....My mom is cute...

My MOM is no more now... she was suffering from some disease.... On Nov 1st 2012 she was admitted in hospital within 5 days she left the world leaving me all alone......

I MISS MY MOM VERY MUCH....NO WORDS ARE COMING TO EXPRESS MY FEELINGS

3. rnair

rnair Silver IL'ite

thanks sonal for stopping by :)

4. rnair

rnair Silver IL'ite

dear krithi,
    im so saddened to hear about your loss and may god almighty be with you at this time of grief.

she must be so proud of you and so happy that your acknowledge her handwork.

may the wonderful memories of your beloved mother be with you forever.

take care.

5. krithivenugopal

krithivenugopal Bronze IL'ite