1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Is that Love? - Part V – What you Say?

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by Malar2301, Oct 12, 2011.

1. Malar2301

Malar2301 Gold IL'ite

[JUSTIFY]
    Kumara came running to his home that evening seeing his mother.

“Amma…Amma…you came early today??? Why didn’t you pick me up from the Aunt’s house…too bad…go I will not speak to you…you know what…I was waiting for you from the time you left me…but…”

As he didn’t see any reaction on Jothi, he went and pulled her hand. Only then Jothi realized that Kumara was in. That is when he noticed a new person in his house.

“Amma…who is this? Why is she sleeping in our house?”

Jothi didn’t want to reveal anything to Kumaran.

“She works with me in my company kumara. Like you, she is also not doing well. I’m there for you to take care. But for her, no one is there da kanna. So I brought her home”

No one is there did something in him. He went closer to Jothi and said

“I will take care of her Amma…”

Jothi literally in tears and felt happy seeing his son so matured and his attitude of helping people at this small age.

She went near her to wake her up. She was shocked to see her unconscious again…

Hema never lost the hope. It was the third day where she came at 8 AM and waited on the corner of the road looking forward for the little boy.

It was the normal tendency of people to forget the faces as days pass. But for Hema, the face of little one is like deeply carved in her. She was not sure about the people around the place who had questions in their mind for she comes daily there, waits for an hour or so and then leaves with a great sigh. She was not worried about what people might think about her. All she wanted is to see him again.

Definitely it should be her luckiest day. She saw him turning towards her direction from the left of the road. There were no enough of words to explain her happiness.

She immediately started her vehicle and made a U turn and was likely to cross the boy from behind. She doesn’t want someone else to pick him up.

Like the other day, the boy showed his hand against her vehicle to stop and pick him up. She stopped right away as if she was waiting for this for years!!

The little one smiled at her and was waiting for her nod to climb the vehicle. She just made him remove the heavy weight bag from his back and kept on the space at front between her legs. Then the little one jumped on the back seat. The boy was so playful waving hands to the other children on the road and could see the happiness on his face as he got someone to drop him at the school.

Hema adjusted her rear view mirror so as to see the charming face that carried the flawless smile. Both of them didn’t speak a single word. They almost reached the school and the little one shouted…

“Stop…Stop…my school had come…stop…please…” The voice was as sweet as the boy.

She stopped the vehicle and helped him to wear his bag again.

“Thanks Aunty…” he started to get inside the school.

“One minute…What is your name??” she asked him.

He gave a beautiful smile and told “Bala aunty….” and ran towards his friends.

Hema stood there seeing him until he got disappeared in the crowd of students. Her heart felt very light and with the same mood she left for her office.

She never knew that her interest for this little one is going a take new transformation in her life.

Let’s see…

[/JUSTIFY]

2. RainDrops27

RainDrops27 Bronze IL'ite

3. raji2678

raji2678 Gold IL'ite

Nice turn. So, Hema will adopt Bala, right?

4. ILoveTulips

ILoveTulips IL Hall of Fame

Another good one Malar. I am glad that Hema could find the boy after 3 days of waiting. That's really touching. Yes it is love, I can say for sure... :)

ilt

5. sreemanavaneeth

sreemanavaneeth Gold IL'ite

Hai Malar,

Transition, transformation making me tensed to read your next episode what is going to happen??? A very good suspense well revealed by you in this story my dear Malarma.

6. Malar2301

Malar2301 Gold IL'ite

Thanks a lot Archana for your touching comment!!

7. Malar2301

Malar2301 Gold IL'ite

Thanks Raji for stepping in. To answer your question...may be or may not be....let's see...

8. ILoveTulips

ILoveTulips IL Hall of Fame

Knock Knock!!!

When are you going to release the 6th episode??

9. JanetWinslet

JanetWinslet Junior IL'ite

Moving,her persistance help her find the boy.