1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Just a thought

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by adimom, Jul 19, 2011.

1. adimom

adimom Senior IL'ite

Another day in my life. Nothing has changed, same coffee, same breakfast, driving to work in the same route and to the same office. Life is so monotonous. I wish every day is different, exiting, challenging. Every day when I wake up in the morning, I think what new I will do today. Whom am I going to meet today. Anything new, exiting... But everyday turns out to be the same.

I never thought life will be so boring when I stepped out of college. But we have to accept the fact. Gone are the days when we don’t worry about what is going to happen tomorrow and sleep without having an alarm to wake you up. Sit in a coffee shop and chat for a long time without noticing the time. Sudden movie plan, late night gossips... uhhh.. I will never get those things back in my life...

But I never regret, married life is exiting too.. Going for long drive, unplanned trip, weekend movies, long shopping... But now, after 4 years of marriage and 1 year old kid, Life is not the same.. No long drive, movies only at home, no long shopping... Going for a holiday is so hectic now. Planning, organising things and finally whole trip goes looking after my little one. Going out is not same anymore.. I know it is never going to be. We have to accept the present and make the present beautiful by doing something new and exciting.

2. spuppala

spuppala Gold IL'ite

Hi adimom,

Your thoughts are very natural.You have represented so many of us.yes life after few years will become a cycle and we miss the variety like we enjoyed in our childhood.As days pass,our world become small and responsibilities increase..we have to accept the present day as it comes..and try to add some spiciness to our life...

Well written..

3. Dhaanika

Dhaanika Gold IL'ite

Boring is sometimes the other side of the coin of contentment : ).

4. sreemanavaneeth

sreemanavaneeth Gold IL'ite

Hai adimom,

We have to abide and accept it . what to do??? excitement and fulfillment in everything we have to find out and make ourself happy. That is REAL LIFE.

5. LakshmiKMBhat

LakshmiKMBhat Gold IL'ite

Yes,life keeps changing and every moment is different and that difference makes life so nice and interesting. It all depends on us :)
    Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
    Lakshmi Bhat

6. Priyamrrajesh

Priyamrrajesh New IL'ite

Yes...
    It's part and parcel of everyone's life. V have to accept that...

7. daffodiill

daffodiill Silver IL'ite

hai..nice blog..everyday i too used to think the same..enjoyed reading..

8. gitsbats

gitsbats New IL'ite

yes beautiful thout and right observation.......just trying to break the monotony :)

9. 312

312 New IL'ite

Life is like a book. Some chapters sad, some happy, and some exciting. But if you never turn the page, you will never know what the next chapter holds

10. Aartiyeh

Aartiyeh New IL'ite

Present is pleasant. Don't compare with the past. The past was also present at that time. So enjoy.