1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

..and I REALISED!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by swetaamit, May 14, 2011.

1. swetaamit

swetaamit New IL'ite

...was realyy got irritated..aanya was not having her food,for last couple of days.
    woke up early in the morning..done with all my household work..it took 3hours allover for cooking,cleaning,clothing work..
    asked my dd to have veg soup but again dissapointment :rant
    after having brakfast..waved goodbye to dh for his office:thumbsup
    ..and dd was to her dreamland after her milk feed..i kept myself busy with my last lifeline(internet)
    ..prepared boiled apple for aanya..again a big task was ready to feed her..
    really prayed inside me..god may she have her food..and started feeding her..i took whole apple..it was impossible to feed her total..but still trying..was playing rhymes for her..for her i became a cat(meaw) and sometimes dog(bow bow)..singing rhymes for her.she was smiling like anything,i was feeling the happiest mom after seeing her eating with a large smile(touchwood please:hiya)..and slowly and stadily with all the process,she finished her food..i was like at the top of the world..my dd had her food..thank you god..
    she was in my arms..i was dancing with her..singing along with music..i was in my happy mood
    .. AND I REALISED...am i hungry..its 4.45pm i hadnt ate anything after my breakfast..and i ran for my lunch:biglaugh
    ..seeing aanya having her food..smiling like a twinkle..i think i had my stomach full by the time..cheers!

2. mssunitha2001

mssunitha2001 IL Hall of Fame

Enjoyed reading your blog... !!!!!!

Mother's world revolves around her kid/kids !!!!!!!

"By and large, mothers and housewives are the only workers who do not have regular time off. They are the great vacationless class."
    -- Anne Morrow Lindbergh

[​IMG]

3. PreethiArun66

PreethiArun66 Senior IL'ite

I also have a 9 months old n m in the same boat!! Enjoyed each n every line..

4. swetaamit

swetaamit New IL'ite

thank you so much sunitha and prithi..you know gals this is my first blog..it feels good to have appreciations..this boost us to write more..hoping to get more positive views..cheers..love you!

5. pgraman

pgraman Gold IL'ite

hi sweetaamit

very interesting. feeding a child is an interesting task when we enjoy it. we are joint family. In my house there are 5 kids. Its a big task to feed them.
    enjoyed a lot. thank you

6. swetaamit

swetaamit New IL'ite

hey thanx a lot..for letting me know..that you liked it..less people do this..they just read the blog and do not show their remark..
    its my request to all the readers please comment whether you like it or not.this little effort of your's give us a little happiness:)chhers!

7. vidchakra

vidchakra Platinum IL'ite

Welcome to blogging in IL dear... Good start here...
    Enjoyed reading your blog...

8. swetaamit

swetaamit New IL'ite

thank u so much..and thanx for liking it:)

9. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Welcome to blogs. Enjoyed reading your first post. Well narrated. Ya when we are with the child we forget the world and making them eat is a big task. Good in the end you could feed her. But you also eat in time.

10. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

sweta,

welcome to the blogging space.

intially i thought it was more like a minutes of your feeding schedule.. until i realised that you were enjoying each minute of it without complaining..

enjoy motherhood..