1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

overcoming my laziness

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by dipshikha, Apr 27, 2011.

1. dipshikha

dipshikha Junior IL'ite

Hi Everyone,

Thankyou very much for taking the time to read my blog and come up with all appreciations in your comments... feeling great and cared .

Love you all

2. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

dipshika,

this is the first blog i of your i am reading..blame it on my busy schedule or laziness to reply.

i know some who makes endless lists. the motivation and discipline to stick to those lists is what has worked in your favour.

i believe procrastinating should go out of our life..

Well written

3. sanri

sanri Bronze IL'ite

its the same thing with me..i feel its the same monotonous routine which makes us lazy. I keep changing my routine to avoid this laziness. I try to create more and different work each day...like i change the the living room setting..arrange my kitchen in different way just to keep myself occupied....Well written blog.. It was interesting reading it....

4. mssunitha2001

mssunitha2001 IL Hall of Fame

Hearty congrats dipshikha...:cheers
    Enjoyed reading your blog ..!!!!!!:)

5. PPVR

PPVR New IL'ite

Have a" family council "and try to distribute some of the work among members of the family. leave the type of work they want to do to their choice.If everyone can give a hand, some time can be saved and it can be used in:" family activity" like perhaps playing cards after dinner!. this is what my daughter in law does and I can tell you it works and everyone is happy at the end of the day
    love PPVR

6. cheerful

cheerful Bronze IL'ite

very true about the fact that we are not scanned so closely here on our chores...well written..and congrats.

7. pranavi

pranavi New IL'ite

wow you just spoke my mind.....i have become so lazy living here in usa,and i find my house in mess and cooking is an issue for me and i keep nagging with my hubby.All this is happening because of me that am not planning my day well.

can you share how you write the things too like how do you plan your day?do you do even menu planning please share with me as i baddly need it.and am exactly like you...wow felt happy in a way that finally i found someone who think and do like me

8. dipshikha

dipshikha Junior IL'ite

Hi Pranavi,

Its nothing hard . you can start at any point of the day to be active in your household chores when you have realised that you have done nothing for the day , just take a small paper and start writing like .. need to prepare good lunch and dinner( have an idea at first what do you want to cook),
    need to arrange the rooms..
    need to get freshen..
    need to read something new,
    need to wipe dust lying on the things,
    need to dry clothes, and so on .. In this way you will be motivated in starting the task and getting involved in it and sooner you will see all the tasks getting completed one by one. after finishing just throw the sheet in your dustbin and sit and relax with your hubby describe him how you have spent your day.

For the next day start up with new joblist that you have always ignored and continue as well writing the same list that needs to be done on daily basis. This is how i do.. Hope i am being helpful to you.

regards,

9. mimur9

mimur9 IL Hall of Fame

These modern day gadgets does take toll of one's precious time. You have found the right way - planning! All the best.

10. Swati77

Swati77 New IL'ite

Hey i do jot down my jobs but have a two year old daughter and frankly my list just is restricted to paper as i am busy with my little one - hope to finish jobs soon - and not just jot them down :0