1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

A Love Story Within A Love Story -4

Discussion in 'Varalotti Rengasamy's Short & Serial Stories' started by varalotti, Apr 22, 2011.

1. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

A LOVE STORY WITHIN A LOVE STORY

A Mini Serial In Blog Format – By Varalotti Rengasamy
    Episode 4

2. SARASVADIVU

SARASVADIVU Silver IL'ite

Dear Varalotti Sir,

That was so touching an account of 'Pure Devotion'..through the character of Chintayanthi..

Loved every bit of it sir....especially these lines ..are so Soul-stirring:
    >“Relationship with God is not about learning scriptures. It’s all about love. Selfless, pure love. It can even melt the rocky mountains.”

Sir, please give us more of such 'Spiritual Treats'!!

[​IMG]

Regards

Saras

3. varalotti

Dear Saras,
    thanks a lot. I was wondering that my writing has not appealed to anybody. For I posted the blog at 6 AM and till 1 PM there was no response.
    I then thought that may be I have grown too old and this kind of old-fashioned stories on love will never be liked by the present generation.
    I think it is high time that I take some time off to recoup my writing quality.

And your response came as a pleasant breeze, Saras. And the picture you posted was out of the world.

I will post the concluding part of this mini serial tomorrow. And for sometime there will be just Ponniyin Selvan.
    thanks for being there,
    sridhar

4. bars62

bars62 Senior IL'ite

dear sridhar sir,

that was amazing !! rasakreedai n uddavar dhoodu was put together and explained in simple and effective form. i remember even here uddavar telling gopikas while taking leave as not to worry about parting as both parting and union is going to same to them soon through bramanandam!! i liked the lines about relationship with God is not just reading scriptures but it is about love,selfless love.!! excellent!

bharathy.g.

5. SARASVADIVU

SARASVADIVU Silver IL'ite

Dear Varalotti Sir,

>I then thought that may be I have grown too old and this kind of old-fashioned stories on love will never be liked by the present generation.
    --On reading your blogs one gets not just pleasure but maturity and confidence to take our life in hands, thanks to your authentic and interesting devotional anecdotes:bowdown

>I think it is high time that I take some time off to recoup my writing quality.
    --Please do not utter such words dear sir!!!
    Who will get tired of reading yours...
    {For that matter ..there's not been much activity today in the entire blogging space}

>And your response came as a pleasant breeze, Saras. And the picture you posted was out of the world.
    --Honoured Sir!

>I will post the concluding part of this mini serial tomorrow. And for sometime there will be just Ponniyin Selvan.
    --SIR PLS. DO NOT GIVE US THAT DISAPPOINTMENT..
    All of us are eagerly waiting to catch up with more of Arvind, Yamini and Abi's life..not to leave out their cuties:):)

I don't really find anymore words..closing on the note that you will NOT post the concluding episode.
    Sir..I know you love us so much that you wouldn't want to give us that sort of disappointment:bowdown

Cheers

Saras

6. varalotti

dear bharathy,
    thanks for coming in after a long time. I was able to write like this because my Master narrated the story in the same way. He laid a special emphasis on the love of the heart before which knowledge of scriptures are nothing.
    thanks once again,
    sridhar

7. varalotti

Dear, dear Saras,
    I am really moved by your concern. But let me just take off for some time. I am also in the process of preparing for the next book. Just a few weeks off and I will be back with renewed vigour. Who knows, even with a new long serial.
    Of course I will be posting ponniyin selvan for more weeks which will complete Part I. And then after a gap we will start Part 2 and something else new.

Thanks once again for your kind words.
    love,
    sridhar

8. archana2008

archana2008 Gold IL'ite

wow Relationship with God is not about learning scriptures. It’s all about love. Selfless, pure love. It can even melt the rocky mountains
    Thanks for writing so wonderfully Sir.

9. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Such a wonderful narration of the story sir. What a beautiful story. There is something about these mythological stories that transports one back to an age of innocence and straightforwardness. Though I know it sounds absurd to say this, it makes wish life was so simple and enchanting. But then that's me.

Waiting for the next part of the series Sir. Can hardly wait.

10. AkilaMani

AkilaMani Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

The love of the gopikas and Chinthayanthi's is love at its finest.
    Wonderful narrations sir.. as usual.

Sir, today is a public holiday sir, so many of us did not log in to check IL... the lack of response during the day was because fof this and has nothing to do with getting bored with your writings. So please don't ever think that we could ever get bored with your writing. We all look forward to your writings to enrich our souls:)

Akila