Ladies bags and purses

Discussion in 'Shopping & Restaurants' started by bsnagashree, May 26, 2008.

1. bsnagashree

bsnagashree New IL'ite

Hi Chennai ILs,

I am Nagashree. As my brother's marriage is on the way, I have decided to give hand purses as gifts for the people who come to marriage. So please, tell me which shop is better for this. Do we have any whole sale shops for these type of stuffs? I also want to know that where do we get the good quality and fancy ladies hand bags.

nagashree:hiya

Last edited: May 26, 2008

2. rajmiarun

rajmiarun Gold IL'ite

Dear Nagashree,
    You could try it out at Roshan Bags T.Nagar or Illahee Bags Velachery. Also there are some wholesale shops at Parrys Corner. I will let you know the name of the shop after asking my friend.

3. bsnagashree

bsnagashree New IL'ite

HI RajmiArun,

Thanx 4 the reply. I will try it out there. Let me know the whole sale shops in Parry's corner and also near by chromepet or thambaram. b'cos our house is in Chromepet.

:thankyou2: Nagashree

4. archana.kc

archana.kc Gold IL'ite

One of our IL'ites ashukrishna is in to leather bag business. You can contact her for details

Archana

5. anitha61

anitha61 New IL'ite

hi...i saw ur query for bags and purses......i am currently making all kinds of silk bags and ethnic bags, drawstring bags, gift bags,printed jute bags, delicate jewel boxes and much more.i would be happy to cater to you according to your needs and requirements. I am also currently looking to export my bags .you can mail me for furthur details

6. ratnakesavan

ratnakesavan New IL'ite

hi anitha61, i am interested in your bags. please post some of your bags for me to view. thanks.

ratnakesavan