1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Yoga Retreats in India

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Navaljee, Nov 14, 2010.

1. Navaljee

Navaljee Senior IL'ite

Yoga Retreats in India

Yoga retreats are the centres where you will find residential facilities with training of yoga. In India you would find various types and sizes of yoga retreats catering to your needs and desires. Mostly these retreats concentrate their attention on the matters of teaching the yoga postures, pranayam, and meditation. Living comfortably is also a part of yoga theory. So in such retreats you would find the living comfortable.

Indian Yoga Retreats

India is founder of the yoga system. From the days of ancient universities of Nalanda and Taxila (Taxshila), the knowledge about yoga and meditation are imparted here with authenticate spiritual dedication. It is said that the silence is the language of God. In a well-managed yoga centre, you would be able to hear that language, sitting in the atmosphere of peace and quietness enabling you to submerge into yourself
    For reading more click here

For other interesting articles you can see the links given here in the left sidebar.

2. Coffeelover

Coffeelover Platinum IL'ite

Navaljee, thanks for the info. But there is no link to click. could you please add it. My both sons are very much interested in Yoga and would love to see what the schools in India offer. Thanks a lot.

3. Navaljee

Navaljee Senior IL'ite

From Navaljee to CofffeeLover. The link is given in the sidebar. You can see other interesting articles written my be, too. Thank you for liking my article. If you are at Facebook.. I am there as NAVAL LANGA