1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love! Love! Love! - Episode 3

Discussion in 'Varalotti Rengasamy's Short & Serial Stories' started by varalotti, Aug 25, 2010.

1. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Love! Love! Love! Episode 3

A Serial In Blog Format By Varalotti Rengasamy

2. indhusri

indhusri Bronze IL'ite

Dear Sridhar,
    When the cow-herd Kanna is there to help shiva in the form of Ambika Devi , no doubt a great life is ahead of him ! The story moves smoothly ! Poor sanjana .. let her life also blossom with the mercy of lord , krishna ! Enjoyed every word . Nice , my DH !
    LOVE,
    INDHU. ,

3. srilathab

srilathab Silver IL'ite

Hi Sridhar,

I have been waiting for your this episode from last week.. do post the episodes asap so that we need not wait..

You have narrated the story in such a way that you focussed on the people who are suffering more than us.. :bowdown In todays life everyone thinks that they only have many problems.. once again hats off to ur narration.. hope to see ur next episode as soon as possible

Regards,
    Latha

4. Raba

Raba Gold IL'ite

Dear Uncle,

<quote>Disease and suffering always have a therapeutic effect on human beings.

Before he encounters suffering every man thinks high of himself and has a strong sense of entitlement built as a part of his ego. </quote>

How true! :bowdown

So the heroine entry is done:thumbsup Great narration uncle.
    I already started waiting for the next episode :)

5. swathi14

swathi14 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sridharji,

In this post, not only shiva, I also learnt some lessons. In this world there are people who are suffering more than us. When we see them, we can automatically get a feeling that our problem is nothing.

I like the way the story is going. You are not concentrating on Shiva alone. So many characters are introduced in every episode and I am eagarly waiting to see how u r giving connection to each characters.

great going.

andal

6. tuffyshri

tuffyshri Gold IL'ite

dear sir,

when the story took its track towards ambika devi, for a minute I was wondering if this is some spiritual story. But further narrations cleared my doubt. eagerly awaiting the next episode!

7. Lalitha Shivaguru

Lalitha Shivaguru Platinum IL'ite

Dear Boost,

A wonderful episode..fast moving too. Entry of the heroine was great. Ambika devi steals the show... What a wisdom... It shows we are jsut puppets in the grand scheme of things and HIS plays are always unique and we cannot predict the same.

A very powerful quote...we tend to forget this always and think of only the I factor.

Sri why are you obseesed with the height of 5'9" always. All your heroines are of the same height. Is it because somebody close to you is of that height?:biglaugh

8. ShailRaghuvansh

ShailRaghuvansh Silver IL'ite

Dear Sridhar,

You should definitely write a novel. You can be sure I will be there for the book releasing/signing function.

The narration was beautiful. Could feel every emotion as if I was going through it. In fact, when Amma came into the picture I remembered Mata Amritanandamayi who is just as loving as Ambika Devi in your story.

Keep Writing Sridhar making us, the readers, live so many lives in this one lifetime.

Nice Day.
    Shail

9. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Dear Indhu,
    thanks a lot. I am happy to receive a positive comment from my better half. You've made my day.
    now look at Lalitha. She has found out why always keep my heroines tall, 5' 9" to be precise?
    Do you think I should accept the charge?
    I may not have made you enjoy your life with me. At least I made you enjoy my writings. I am happy and am thankful to my Maker.
    love,
    sridhar

10. mithila kannan

mithila kannan Gold IL'ite

Dear sridhar,
    That is a lovely episude giving hopes to women who have fallen in love with shiva including me.That he is going to be victorious in the end,that goes without saying,still I was very apprehensive.

we, physicians operate at the level of the body; the psychiatrist operates at the level of mind. Judging by the symptoms I find that the problem has gone beyond the level of mind.

"It has to be tackled at the next higher level. Yes, dear, it’s a spiritual crisis and calls for a spiritual intervention.”
    I loved the way you have expressed your thoughts sridhar.

Dr.Kannappan and Dr.Varadhachari our society needs them,such wonderful souls.
    Only the blessed will have chances to meet ,interact with and be guided by the likes of Saint Ambika devi,I think shiva is on the path that will lead to his success.He is a blessed one and he is also lucky to have his chithi and elder sister who are made of love and only love for their son,shiva.
    Dr.kannappan's daughter has to come out of her misery,shiva has to come out of his misery,they should support each other and may be they will unite.
    love
    mythili