1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Have You Ever Been In Love?

Discussion in 'Varalotti Rengasamy's Short & Serial Stories' started by varalotti, Aug 19, 2009.

1. knot2share

knot2share Gold IL'ite

Dear Sridharji
    Your fast food doze is brilliant and conveys the message loud and clear. You are a mahasamudram of words and thoughts and they just flow so effortlessly from you. Probably that scares me as well because I have no idea how to respond to that....That is why I have not mustered up the courage yet to go through your 16 course meals till now. God's love cannot be compared and you are so right about taking GOD with us to work or wherever and not just confine to the four walls. I dont have a pooja room at my home. GOD sits on an elongated oval shaped tray on my kitchen benchtop, where I light the lamp and say a silent prayer..... Thank you for your blog and it is a lovely read.

2. Jpatma

Jpatma Silver IL'ite

Dear Sridhar,
    Wonderful post! Just like others i too was wondering why so much mention of human love which was bit unlike of you and then realized what you were getting into.

You have mentioned correctly on the essence of bakhti/love and the Divine loves us so much much more than we can imagine. To be in touch with Divine every moment & every action supercede hours of mechanical prayer in the puja room.
    I enjoyed your reply to all the fbs especially your fast food ,cause it is the food of this era, if you need to reach the mass you need to serve fast food. Sridhar ! you are good businessman !

Lovely blog and waiting to see more! congrats on your stint at Jaya TV.
    Jaya

3. veerudu

veerudu Junior IL'ite

Nice Post
    thank u

4. AmritaPoorni

AmritaPoorni Bronze IL'ite

Nice one.... Enjoyed reading each and every lien.

Love,
    AmritaPoorni

5. Prettina

Prettina Gold IL'ite

Wow

It was a wonderful comparison between the love we share with our beloved and love we share with our God our creator.
    You are true God created the beloved one to us we adore them much compared to God.Simply superb.

I must say it is an eye opener for many of us.

Thanks for the share.

6. muzna

muzna Silver IL'ite

There were a thousand things running in my head , while I read .... but still I am speechless.
    A fabulous blog, not only coz it reflects my feelings but because of the way it is constructed.

7. radhikrish

radhikrish Silver IL'ite

Hello Sir,

I am reading your article for the first time. Though I have known that you are a writer through Chitra mam's post, some how I didnt get time to read any articles yet. Now I should read your earlier threads also.

To tell you frankly the title drew me to open the blog and read what it is about. A very nicely written article, quite thought provoking. Some where in between while reading, I could guess that it is about God's love.

Hats off to you sir, very well written.

Radhi

8. Meerasan78

Meerasan78 New IL'ite

hi,

beautiful analogy prayer room and love rooom... was a very nice .. kept me thininhg for long time. thanks

9. Padmasrinivas

Padmasrinivas Silver IL'ite

Sridhar Sir,

Speechless! Going into a no-mind state... which is probably the aim of your blog...

Seriously, the Nama-Japam should be an inner Shruthi, something that endures durign all the waking and sleeping moments (Jagrat, Svapn, Sushupti states, even going into the turiya state)

I pray to my Bhavani Maa to take me on this path...

Thoroughly enjoyable blog!

Padma

10. amudha71

amudha71 New IL'ite

varal0tti sir excellent way of giving us the message it made me think a lot abt the way we pray we give more importance for these actions than concentrating on god thanks keep going regards amudha:bowdown:bowdown:bowdown:bowdown