1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Hair Cut by Aliens!!!!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by AkilaMani, Jul 19, 2009.

1. AkilaMani

AkilaMani Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi dhanyaag,
    thanks for your fb.....
    you seem like a brave person, i could never have grinned in a situation like that....... bad haircut is something i can live without.

2. sigmabeta

sigmabeta Bronze IL'ite

Lol!! This was really funny. Yes I am also very fussy about a haricut, and prefer only my regular stylist who knows my curls and frizzes!!

3. Deepali_deepali

Deepali_deepali Gold IL'ite

Hi Akila,

Very funny incident and your narration, funnier !!! I still can't imagine how an inverted U cut would look like !!!!!!! But thank God finally it was OK.. Had a good laugh..

4. AkilaMani

Hi Sigmabeta,
    Thanks for your fb.... it is perfectly normal to be fussy about our haircut.... after all hair is one of our best features :)

5. AkilaMani

Hi Deepali,

Thanks for the fb.... yes, it was very funny.... but i could only sit back and laugh when the whole thing was over :)

6. pushiv

pushiv New IL'ite

ha ha ahaaaa really funny
    nicely narrated too.the bright side is that u got another hairstyle which u would'nt have tried earlier.
    pushpa

7. akshaya123

akshaya123 New IL'ite

Ha ha ha ,,, Very good one. Everybody has the same experience... though mine was different. The first time I was accompanied by my hubby and I gave lot of instructions to him to be very alert to chek which length he is cutting...The salonist said donot worry mam , I know all indian ladies maintain a very lenghty hair.... . Without me knowing that lengthy hair which he had mentioned was just closer to bob cut...he kept on shwing this much mam , this much mam , me saying nt this much low nt this much low ,finally salonist got pissed off me ended up in coming out of the salon... Happy posting and sharing this kind of experiences....

8. akshaya123

akshaya123 New IL'ite

Ha ha very good one.. It is a common experiences which we face but it is nicer when we share. As soon as i entered the salonist , I told him donot cut too much lenghthier... immediately she said donot worry mam, I know Indian ladies used to maintain a very long hair... After the entire scene , I realised the long hair which she was mentioning was just next to bob cut... All the efforts taken by applying coconut oil mixed with herbs , home made shikakai gone ... and the best of all climax is I have to travel to India in another 4 days time ...

9. AkilaMani

Hi akshaya,

i can already imagine ur relatives reactions when u visit them... :)

10. manchitra

manchitra Senior IL'ite

Akila

It will be something for you and family to sit back and enjoy this episode. These are the small things which helps us to think, become wiser and carry on with our life