1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Resist ? No, accept !

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Chitvish, Aug 4, 2008.

1. sowminivibu

sowminivibu Silver IL'ite

dear chiths

a very nice post..you hav handled a serious topic with so much ease........yes life is hard when we dont accept things and as u say we produce lot of negative energy which ruins us and spoils the day completely...my son is not feeling well today and i have been taking him to the hospital for a nebuliser treatment for the past 3 days...today the nurse asked me madam i always see you cuming alone...dont you have anyone to accompany you ???i thought for a second and replied God has blessed me and has kept me healthy to take care of my child,so i thank him for that and dont want to compliant about others and get myself into depression....

as u say...LIFE HAS TO MOVE ON..LET US PROCEED THE POSITIVE WAY....

lov
    sowmi

2. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Oh, Viji, you have come out with your own experience rightly!
    First, let me tell you, I write for the pleasure of expressing myself. There are a few of my favourite blogs which have drawn very poor response to my utter dismay. But, I accepted, there was something lacking in my writing which did not draw much views.
    So, accept first that you write for your own pleasure and second that you have to find out how to make writing more interesting. I assure you, I will read your blogs in a day or two & reply There is no second opinion about "Failure is the stepping stone to success".
    Wish you all the best.Love,
    Chithra.

3. Chitvish

Mindi, try however I might, I wonder if I end up moralising! Life, over years, has taught me so many lessons by bitter experiences that I am really tempted to share with you all.
    Just imagine this situation - suppose you get a new neighbour who is very gossipy and wants to know all that happens in your daily life. Can you resist and argue with her to change her habit? You have to accept, it is her nature & just keep your distance from her!!
    Love,
    Chithra.

4. Chitvish

Dear Pavi, if anybody tells me that they have resisted all the unpleasant situations that came their way, I will not believe.
    First we have to accept that there is something wrong and work on changing it or improving upon it. Atleast some things can be changed, but some people cannot be changed at all. Accept, accept & accept them as they are, choicelessly!
    Love,
    Chithra.

5. Chitvish

Sowmi, your feedback speaks of your maturity!
    Well, why feel unhappy about something which cannot be changed instead of telling yourself that you are healthy enough to care of self and your children.
    What cannot be changed has to be endured and do it pleasantly for your own sake!
    Love,
    Chithra.

6. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Chitra

Thanks for your consoling words. Ya I write for
    my pleasure only. I think we have to accept
    the situation whatever it is. Everyone has to
    face this in life.

with love

viji

7. Arti Goudar

Arti Goudar New IL'ite

Dear Chithra

You are just great.........................what a knowledge you are having.
    thanks a lot for all those information you have updated here.
    I need not go anywhere in search of anything...I am really thrilled, going thru your articles/experiences/advice.....
    I have suggested this site to couple of my friends too.

Thanks a lot
    God Bless You

Regards
    Arti

8. Chitvish

Dear Arti, welcome to IL!
    I am very happy, you have suggested our forum to your friends.
    Please interact in all forums which interest you - here is a wide variety to choose from!!
    Thanks for your nice words.
    Love,
    Chithra.

9. corallux

corallux Bronze IL'ite

Namaste Chithraji,

I agree with you. Your Blog reminds me of an Arab saying," Too much of sunshine gives rise to deserts."

Yes, there have been phases in life that have not been totally to my liking. But life has to go on.

Change is what has contributed to our survival. The best example is in our museums. Dinosaurs resisted changes & they have show pieces.

We all have favourite Aunts & uncles. The reason for their popularity, they have accepted changes & we can relate to them.

As for me, Chithraji, I am still trying to emulate your teachings in the Gita Forum & trying to live a life of complete surrender to the Almighty.

A lovely thought provoking Blog.

Regards,

Corallux

10. Chitvish

Dear Lux, perhaps your FB is the
    grand finale to this blog before I post my next blog tomorrow!
    Very often acceptance is the only solution to [prevent disharmony, unhappiness etc in life.As for myself, Lux,
    I bend with the wind and glide with the current in life. I do not resist and I remain myself. I allow people to be what they are. But I can only be myself. I do what I want to do because I want to do it. I do not try to be accepted, but accept others. I do not search for love. I want only to be me and am grateful for the gift of myself. In my life, I give love freely and expect nothing in return.
    Love,
    Chithra.