1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Kismat Konnection - review

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Mythraeyi, Jul 23, 2008.

1. Mythraeyi

Mythraeyi Silver IL'ite

Kismat Konnection is a sweet love story. It is about a young guy, Raj (Shahid) who is always unlucky and misses various opportunities till he meets Priya (vidya balan). Things start moving up for him and he realizes that whenever she is around, all the obstacles in his path are removed. His architect firm is bidding for a contract to build a mall - however it is at the expense of a commuity center that priya works at and wants to protect from demolition. Will he be lucky this time too? After a lot of misunderstanding, alls well that ends well.
    Shahid has acted very well - reminds you of a young shah rukh. He carries the film on his shoulders. Vidya too has done well - but really needs a stylist and brush up on her dancing skills. The supporting cast is ok. Cinematography is good - captures Toronto beautifully. Music is ok with the exception of a couple of numbers. All in all a time pass watch - enjoyable!

2. vidhukumar

vidhukumar Senior IL'ite

have been wanting to see this movie....i'v becum a shahid fan after vivah&jab we met..........loved vidya in parineetha but didnt like her work in bhool bhulaiya.......thanks for the review....will see the movie.....how are the songs?

3. chinmunni

chinmunni New IL'ite

Hi,

When i heard the story, it reminds me of a telugu movie (do not remember the name).I think it is the remake of that movie.
    Anyways,thanks for sharing.

4. Saahithya

Saahithya Silver IL'ite

i would surely want to watch this movie....:) thanks for the review....

5. rekhas

rekhas Senior IL'ite

The community center to mall storyline from Sandra Bullock and Hugh Grant's movie "Two Weeks Notice" I think.

6. Mythraeyi

Mythraeyi Silver IL'ite

Hi,

Songs are ok - the one I liked the most was 'bakhuda tumhi ho'

7. dream.girl

dream.girl Silver IL'ite

Hi Gals,

I had seen the movie,I found the story line concept less i.e more far to real life..as though herione comes around hero,he will get everyhting what he need and gets succesfull...I like shahid cute guy, although vidya made look younger by having short hair but she looked older than him..Music is average.Juhi in cameo role as haseena bano who is like a fortune teller comes n goes in middle..comedy between shahid n his frnd came out well..Overall movie is a average..I suggest if u want to see shahid u can go,,but dont expect more than that..

Hugs,
    dg..