1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love After Marriage!!!

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by Rith, Jan 21, 2016.

1. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

No worries dear. Post when you are free.

2. coolmum

coolmum Silver IL'ite

@Rith No pbm . post at ur leisure . we will wait.....:)

3. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

@Rith ,no worries,post according to your time.

After all sabra ka fal meetha hota hai.:)

4. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Episode 35

Nalini ran towards her mom. “Mom! Mom! Bharath is massaging that girl’s leg, can you BELIEVE that..” her eyes widened as if she is narrating about a murder. Gomathy gave a dirty look. Nalini continued “Mom! They are speaking ill of me” saying she sobbed. Gomathy got wild.

By this time, Menaka took some snacks for all three and went to Bharath’s room. They were enjoying the snacks with big laugh talking about some funny things, about Gomathy and Nalini & their cheap behaviours. Bharath narrated that to Sindhu ina hilarious way. All three laughed and laughed till their stomach hurts. Gomathy rushed down with her reddened face and yelled “Menaka Sister! I WANT YOU TO COME HERE RIGHT NOW. Sister!!”.Menaka was stunned that first then realized that was usual stuff with her. When she got up to respond Gomathy, Bharath stopped her and swifted to the hall. “What do you want aunty?? Mom is taking rest” he said in a careless tone.

Gomathy “I don’t want to talk to you. Call her, you defiant boy”

Bharath: “Aunty! Please mind your words” Menaka and Sindhu came out to stop him before some riot burst in their home. Sindhu pulled him “Bharath! Please Stop.”

Menaka: “Gomathy! This is not fair. Whatever you want to show off handle it with me. Never try to show the same domination to my children. Go to your room now. We will discuss later. Go now.”

Gomathy: “why not? I have rights to dominate. You are living a luxurious life in my money. Mind that”

Bharath “Aunty! For that you have taken all her jewels and often you are getting money from us. We have done more than ENOUGH. Now!!you…have..ABSOLUTELY…no rights to command her. AND she is NOT your slave” he literally shouted at her pointing his fingers

Gomathy “Is this the way you have taught him discipline, arguing with elders, falling on wife’s feet; thank god Karuna brother was not alive to see all this non sense. Else he would have died again” she noticed Bharath rolling his fists. She shivered whether he might hit her. So she ran away to her room. Menaka was completely shattered into pieces hearing this. Tears rolled on her eyes. Sindhu clutched her hands. Bharath consoled her “Mom! That’s why I begged you not to invite her in. Don’t waste your tears for this unworthy creatures. Thank god! I am here. Else it would have been tough time for you”

Sindhu grinned “I think she has run scared to face you”

Bharath “This is the first time I am talking like this to her. Usually I never speak” Bharath took Menaka to his room. He diverted the topic to chill out Menaka.

He bought food in three plates and took to his room. They all had their dinner by chatting happily. Bharath hugged Menaka and asked her ignore them and stay happy. Sindhu felt proud of him and Menaka. Though she was bit scared of Gomathy as well. Nalini peeked into the room and shouted “Dinner??” Menaka was about to get up. Bharath stopped her. He turned towards her and said “it is in kitchen. Help yourself. We are busy. Get lost”

Nalini “Your mom is busy. What is this slut doing?” Pointing to Sindhu. Sindhu held Bharath’s hands

Menaka: “Nalini, mind your words and behave yourself”

Nalini: “Oh really! What do we call those who grab other’s property” saying she ran away.

Bharath yelled “Mom! This is annoying. Ask them to leave immediately. Or I am going somewhere. How can she talk about my Sindhu” he got a plan by then

Between Nalini went to Gomathy “Mom! We missed both Bharath and this property. Now we are losing our respect. Remember how Menaka aunty treats us whenever we come here and create mess. This time we have not even started. But see how they are reacting. He is caressing her like anything mom. I am feeling jealous. I am not able to digest.” She banged the cot with her fist

Gomathy: “That’s what I am thinking Nalini. Bharath has started speaking. This is not good. Seems hereafter we cannot extract money from them. I am thinking about that. Give me some time. What happened to our lunch?”

Nalini replied in a sarcastic tone “They all had. We were asked to serve by ourselves” They decided to go down to have dinner. They were shocked to see Bharath was helping Sindhu in cleaning the utensils and kitchen area. Menaka was in her room. Gomathy went in and spoke to her in concerned tone “Sister! What is this? Our Bharath is cleaning the utensils. You have never allowed him to even drop the used cup in sink. Whats all these sis?”

Menaka smiled “Why do you bother?. Even your husband use to do all these things at home. Do you think I never know about that” saying she lay down in bed. Nalini was dying in vengeance seeing Bharath and Sindhu playing with water and utensils while cleaning. Sindhu noticed Nalini and beamed at her. She gave the food plates to her while Bharath moved away signaling something to Sindhu. She nodded her head

Nalini challenged Sindhu “Let me see how long you stay happy with him”. Sindhu turned her face and replied “LIFE LONG” and walked towards the room. Gomathy blocked her way. Sindhu grinned at her and said in hard tone “He is MY Bharath. This is MY family. This is MY house; this is MY mansion. I am not soft like my mother in law to allow any trespassers to ruin the happiness of this family. Got it??” and moved in to her room. She locked the door in a hurry and breathed heavily. Her face carried both the rays of proud and fears. Bharath gave hi 5 to her. Bharath shook her shoulders “You made it Sindhu.. that was a perfect shot. Now this is how you have to speak to them and make them run away from here in 2 days. Fine??” he showed thumps up. Sindhu nodded with her eyes wide opened still afraid to think about she gonna assault them.

Before half an hour from now

When Menaka was telling about these 2 ladies Bharath thought of giving them one more shock through Sindhu. He trained her to narrate as per his direction in a hard tone. Menaka laughed from her stomach when Sindhu narrated Bharath’s dialogue in her very own soft tone. Bharath whispered in her ears “Think about the agent”. She shivered initially. Then she gathered her courage. After dinner, Menaka wished Sindhu Good Luck and went to her room as per their plan.

Back to reality

Gomathy and Nalini held their head in their palms thinking how to get rid of Sindhu.
    Bharath was training Sindhu how to get rid of these two villies.

The game starts now…

Stay Tuned…

Arunarc, jasmine25, Deepu04 and 7 others like this.
  5. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

@meerasrini, @sreeram, @coolmum, @leenam05

Dearies, next episode posted. Enjoy reading..

2 people like this.
  6. meerasrini

meerasrini Platinum IL'ite

hahahahahhaha loved the way Sindhu spoke to them :) Amazing Episode dear :) Cant wait to know what happened next :) Felt like watching a movie laugh1smiley

7. banujaga

banujaga Gold IL'ite

Hi Rith,

I have been a silent reader of your story.

The way you are narrating each and every emotion is really superbbbbbbbbbb

Sometimes I used to read in my office. And then I used to message my hubby that I miss him a lot, especially the romantic scenes you describe and the care Bharath is showing to Sindhu.

I am enjoying the villies part now :):)

Keep going dear

Waiting eagerly for the next episode.

Banu

8. StrangerLady

StrangerLady Gold IL'ite

Superb episode Rith, sabash seriyana potti, pathudlam kaipullaiya kattaduraiyanu:thumbsup

2 people like this.
  9. ammusatheesh

ammusatheesh Gold IL'ite

Sema...Sindhu had talked nicely :)

10. rambhu

rambhu Silver IL'ite

Game Start.. KICKuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu... :) :wowlaugh1smiley