Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Nithya39

Nithya39 Senior IL'ite

Respected Guruji,

My partner has been trying for job for a very long time now. Of late, everywhere he gets selected, but somehow in the end, the job goes to others. All the places, its only in the end something or the other is told as a reason and he loses the opportunity. He is very depressed.

Want to know whether there is any blockage?

His Date of Birth is 23.11.1971
    Time of Birth 11.15 hrs
    Place of Birth is Itah.

Guruji, I had asked about it earlier to you. And we both have been doing the prayers/fasting for Gurubhagwan on thursdays since then.

But somehow, it appears that still some blockage remains, pls check his horroscope and let us know what is the blockage. And what has to be done, and when will his uncertainity in career get cleared?

Thanks in advance,
    Nithya.

2. itsmylife82

itsmylife82 Junior IL'ite

3. soumya2011

soumya2011 New IL'ite

Dear pragaspathyji,
    Today I am here to know about my son's future. He is now in BE third year and is preparing seriously for his placement through college and also for CAT EXAM which he will be giving in november this year. Is there any chance that he may get into MBA next year?. I have already told you that my son always considers himself unlucky. Even though he is a hard working child he never gets what he wants. pls analyse his horoscope and tell me how his future is going to be. Is there any chance for him to go abroad in future? WILL HE GET INTO A GOOD COLLEGE FOR HIGHER STUDIES? Pls let me know I am really worried about him.

his details--

Date of birth--23rd feb 1996
    Time if birth--7.07 AM
    Place of birth--chennai

Thankyou
    soumya~

4. Loveneverfails

Loveneverfails New IL'ite

Sir, I am providing the details of my close friend and his wife. There are not having a good married life.
    Here are the details.
    Boy
    1. 27-Apr-1975
    2. Time of birth : 15:40
    3. Place : Vellore
    Girl
    1. 28-Jun-1984
    2. Time of birth : 20:48
    3. Place : Vellore
    since things are not working out they are talking about separation. So my question is will they get separated? He wants to move back to India from US for good, is there any possibility for the move now? will he spend rest of life in India?
    Will he leave his current job in IT field and move towards spirituality as he is interested in it. He is a nice person but is not showing interest in married life. Does he have any change of having kid in this marriage or changes of re marriage? same question for the girl?

5. r12

r12 Bronze IL'ite

Respected sir
    I shall be extremely grateful to you if you can provide advice related to my husbands job.
    His job was going very good and not much problems but suddenly out of blue he was given termination letter. without any warning. Like he went to office and he was given the letter. but God is great and by Gods will within a few hours of getting the letter he was offered another job with higher salary. He has joined this new job one and half months ago. There are many problems he is facing there . I am living with my son in the same city where as he in another city.
    Please advice about my husbnds job. Whether he can continue there and whether this job will be good financially, and in otherways like stability,authority etc. and also whether he will continue his job outside India only.our main concern is whether he will continue job outside India.
    his dob--12/04/1967
    tob----08:40 p.m.
    place allahabad,uttar pradesh
    Your reply sir will help us too much

6. vijiraman

vijiraman New IL'ite

Sir
    My daughter went for medical treatment in Aug 2015. But even that one failed. Now we are totally cluless. They are trying for so many years but nothing is working. Not even treatments. Can you please look into their charts again and teelll if she has any putra bhagyam

7. Priya999

Priya999 Bronze IL'ite

Hi Sir

Here is my problem, i am working in one organisation from last 5 years and looking for promotion from last 3 years still there is no progress over there in terms of my careers,so i am doing job search from last 2 years still i didnt receive single offer from any of the company iam struggling alot with my career and very tensed and really frustrated .from last 5 years there is no improvement in my life in terms of my career so iam feeling very bad .everyone is changing the jobs very quickly iam not understanding i am facing these hurdles....

Please help me sir when i am going to get new job and is there any onsite opportunity comes in my life time.

Date of birth :11-jan-1989
    place of birth :Guntur (andhrapradhesh)
    time of birth:4:32am.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2016
  8. mybaby1

mybaby1 Gold IL'ite

Namaskar sir and a very happy new year to you.

Sir this query Is for my brother. His DOB 10 JAN 1985, TOB: MIDNIGHT 12:30. POB: SATNA MADHYA PRADESH.(24.34N 80.55 E.)

Sir he was earlier in job then left n get into business of father choice.But not interested in that so decided to close and move abroad preferably middleeast Dubai to either take job or business with brother in law.

My question for him are:

will middle east good for him
    job or business
    when he will get married and how it will be future.

Due to all this changes he is very upset n depressed. hope his good time starts now.

With regards waiting for your reply

9. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

H

Hii,

As per the chart of the native, the period from 23.07.2016 to 28.08.2016 is highly supportive for getting employed however his chart is not much supportive for any business activities. As per the running dasa and bhukti, the direction on the north east is highly supportive for searching for job either within India or abroad.

Regards

10. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

HI

The period between 11th and 28th August, 2016 is supportive for change of job; which will be of your expectation with good salary and any prior attempt in this regard will yield beneficial results.

Regards