1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Stiff neck

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Agatha83, Dec 15, 2015.

1. Agatha83

Agatha83 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Balajee,
    You do not realize what sheer joy it is to listen to good music and also get to see charming women, particularly the 50 and 60 year old, carrying themselves in their stylish attire with all the dignity and grace. Why do you think are there cheer girls for a cricket team which hardly performs!
    Agatha83

2. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

Hi Agatha,

Enjoyed your snippet. as a fellow sufferer of the same problem,I can quite empathise with you when you say your neck went all stiff on you and prevented you from watching the latest in kanjeevarams an diamonds.:) glad you are fine now.

3. Agatha83

Agatha83 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mindian,
    Happy that you enjoyed my thread! Thanks.

Agatha83

4. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

Agatha congrats for the best post of December.I had also gone through stiff neck frozen shoulders and consulted so many doctors.i can't forget the comment of a doctor.He asked me"how old are you?i said 47 and he replied you will live for another 15 to 20 yrs.and the pain will be with you till that period."i just smiled and came out .

5. Agatha83

Agatha83 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Periamma,

Thanks for your wishes. Yes, what the doctor says is right. There is only something called pain management and no complete liberation from pain. I still continue doing ,my exercises and failure to do so turns my neck in to a moody wife!
    Agatha83

1 person likes this.