November 2015 due date club :) :) :)

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by Luvpavi, Mar 17, 2015.

1. VandhenaKrish

VandhenaKrish Silver IL'ite

@eagermom - My appt last week was gud . Doc did internal and said mouth has to open and the baby should move still more down . Asked me to sit down and get up and do squats daily . Coming Saturday having next checkup . I hope there would be some development as doctor expects .

Today mopped few rooms alone with cloth and mopped other rooms with mop stick . Yesterday I had sharp pain for few minutes and got subsided and in the night period cramp was persisting for a while . Today lil pain and menstrual cramp was persisting . So long waited with patience but these 15 days are really killing . Very excited and lot of anticipation about delivery . Let's see !!!

@all - How are u ppl ? My best wishes to those who have delivered already and gud luck to the moms like me who are eagerly waiting :)

2. VandhenaKrish

@sivasakthigopi - Gud ..So AFI will keep on decreasing , is it ? Gud & decent amount of weight ya. Ya rest well and all the best

3. Sivasakthigopi

Sivasakthigopi Gold IL'ite

Thanks @VandhenaKrish,
    AFI will be decrease in further due to baby maturity and growth!
    Everything is ok. But my BP is raising in these days, especially due to girl or boy puzzle!
    Hope everything ends well!

1 person likes this.
  4. VandhenaKrish

@sivasakthigopi -Keep cool and njoi last few days with the bump.

@all - My this week's check up got over . This week also doc did internal and same comment "Still mouth is closed and it needs to come down a lot" . Doc asked me to walk n squat a lot . My 39th week has just started and very very lil pain I feel and nothing else .

I am not bothered abt csec or nvd but ppl at my MIL's place and MIL do think that only those who work n strain well do deliver through NVD and all csec are due to the body's inflexibilitykneesmiley

Dont kno wat n my case .. This last few weeks wait is lil painful coz of many unwanted anticipations . I don know wat my baby s doing . I think he is very comfy there thats y not planning to come out .

Tc all and pl gimme tips for the baby to come down

5. EagerMom

EagerMom Gold IL'ite

@sumalynux- thats a great info! Could u tell me which type of inserts are better for newborns? I bought the charcoal bamboo microfibre insert 4 layered ones. Finding it too bulky for a newborn usage. Are hemps better?

@teejay- whats d update? Have u delivered?

@nottie- congraaaatsss.. hope u have recovered from ur surgery..how r u n ur bub doing now?

@sivasakthigopi - just 4more days for u...yay for the great wt of ur baby!

@ madhusharmila - what does ur latest chckup say? Is baby in vertex position n engaged? Just couple f more days for ur mom to join u...hang in thr girl!

@vandhenakrish- the wait post full term is the worst f all..! M in my 38th n each day is worse than the previous! I have been sitting and sleeping only on the floor ( slp on bed only at night) since my 27th week..whch i think helped baby to be in vertex position during my 32nd week. Try folding ur legs n sitting on the floor if not sleeping as often..its pelvic exercise only..getting up from d floor is a task. . So dont exert if u r not able to..since m used to it..suggested. anyways this hasnt yet helped in getting the head engaged ( my gync said that shdnt be a concern as it can happen even during labour within minutes) and my os is still closed like yours..lets hope things change for us soon..fx
    @ all - my baby never stops to scare me. Had done my growth scan last week.. baby's growth is lagging behind by 2 whole weeks. Edd has changed further. Doing NST twice a week to keep a check. Gync wanted me to be induced naturally (castor oil method) asap. As of now I somehow delayed the process by 8days and decided to wait till 17th nov..just felt that baby is secure inside n not wanting to be induced so early. Have taken 2 betnesol shots to be on safer side.
    Dh has changed his flight tickets n coming a week early. . Will start the inducing process on 18th nov. Will keep updating ull.

Any more deliveries, girls? New mommies...How are u all doing..motivate the anxious, frustrated, irritated, tired-of-waiting preggo girls here with ur experience :)

1 person likes this.
  6. EagerMom

EagerMom Gold IL'ite

@cool10- wow thats a humongous list! 40 nappies? Ive just bought 15 tiny care plastic, cloth diapers and some pocket diapers with additional inserts..hope it suffices..my mom said many will be gifting n it will be enuf as of now..
    Has ur lactation increased? Have u tried methi seeds and melted jaggery? My frnd who hd given birth in her 7th month faced d same issue bt aftr having these two everymorning on empty stomach began lactating in a week..

I plan to bf only..but during few exigency situation like during hospital visits...getting my visa process n baby's passport visa done ...air travel..it will be handy.. i wont be comfortable bf publicly. . My mom n sis was completely against letting me buy the pump.

I had time in hand and wanted things to be organised beforehand rather than making my folks run around to buy whatever stuff they get hold of when i wont be in a position to look into it after LO arrives.

Took a month to get my hospital checklist done with a lot of research on each brand n item. . (My sis has officially named me MPD- mad preggo lady)

1 person likes this.
  7. Sivasakthigopi

Sivasakthigopi Gold IL'ite

Sure @VandhenaKrish!

And straining too much is never helps normal delivery always. So be calm and cool.

8. teejay

teejay Gold IL'ite

@eagermom Completed my 40th week yesterday and still no sign of labour:bang Had a doc visit yesterday.CTG reports came out fine.Doc did a physical and said cervix is closed, we'll wait for 1 more week and then induce labour. I'm sick and tired of questions and comments from relatives /friends. Some generally comment that inducing pains is not good for the baby at all. Others say 'you are not doing enough .work out rigorously'. despite the discomfort I walk twice a day (30 mts and 45 mnts respectively).Some days i do squats (20-30 counts). Climb stairs (from ground floor to the 6th floor twice daily) Been doing all this for the past 2 plus weeks. I am anxious as it is and people around me are not helping. Praying to god to bring my LO out healthy and safe. How are you doing? Looks like you did major shopping for the LO :mrgreen:

@sivasakthigopi - 18th is just few days away dear. All the best .Will wait for you to share your good news.

@madhusharmila - Glad your baby is fine. I too feel pressure in my pelvis(left pelvic bone actually). does that mean baby has dropped? Just bear with the itching for few more days .

Congrats @nottie. Great birthing story. Hope you have settled into motherhood now,

@vandhenakrish Tell me about the body flexibility thing!! My relatives too are already making remarks that if i don't have NVD, its cos I am lazy and did not do enough physical work. and here I thought conceiving would shut everyone up. Good luck any way

9. MadhuSharmila

MadhuSharmila IL Hall of Fame

@VandhenaKrish & @teejay: Turn a deaf ear to all those comments. I didn't move even a finger during my first pregnancy. No pains until the the day before my due date and I'd to be admitted on the due date as per my Gynec's suggestion. I was telling my sis that it is going to be a c-section as I don't have any signs of labor. The contractions started at 12.00 Midnight and we waited for it to be more frequent and reached the hospital as planned at 5.00 in the morning. My daughter was born at 9.30 AM.

The comments I heard was "How come she delivered normal? She didn't move even a bit!"

@EagerMom: Yes, baby is in vertex position. But, don't know whether head is engaged. I feel that the baby has dropped. Had my check up yesterday. You know about the docs here. I asked whether the baby has dropped for which the doctor replied, "Yes, the head is down". No, internal examination done until now. I don't know whether the cervix is open or not. My next appointment is after two weeks. If I've signs of labor in between, I need to go.

@Sivasakthigopi: Best wishes to you!!! Pass on the good news soon.

@all: Got relieved from work just this sunday. Mom is coming on 22nd. Feeling mild cramps now and then. Trying not to scratch during itching. Though my first one is a normal delivery, I'm still worried how it is going to be this time. My prayers and best wishes to all!

1 person likes this.
  10. VandhenaKrish

Ha ha thank u @madhusharmila ..@teejay - leave them aside .. Anyway there are ppl to talk about us .. @sivasakthigopi - hi dear , wat hpnd ?? Hope u delivered the second sweetheart??

@all - tc all n don't catch up cold or fever like me .. Here at my place sudden climate change n extreme cold n fog .. Mom came to tc of me n she applied oil on hair n same day hubby got ice cream for me .. Altogether since 3 days severe cold n fever

Jus got relieved from it after taking medicines .. So pity on my baby .. It wasnt active these three days .. Only today started its karate stunts

No pains n no progress .. Keeping calm n moving fwd to the day .. My regular check up s on next Monday ..

Tc all