1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Are you sure of the quality when you buy sarees online?

Discussion in 'Clothing & Apparels' started by gurmeetkaur1, Oct 1, 2015.

1. gurmeetkaur1

gurmeetkaur1 New IL'ite

Are you sure of the quality when you buy sarees online?

2. Archana11

Archana11 Silver IL'ite

Hi Gurmeet,

I have never bought sarees but bought many dresses. Amazon, flipkart, Myntra, Jabong. All these are good and I never face any issue with quality.

3. sonal1611

sonal1611 Gold IL'ite

2 days back only , I purchased dress material from Flipkart .. what was shown in pic , n what we receive are no match , not even quality as well as color.. For Color deviation , I even understand , they take pics from DSLR camera , but cloth material is completely different , So big NO from my side .. Only benefit is they have return policy.. Thank God..

4. rushtha

rushtha New IL'ite

i have purchased lots of kurtis, dress materials, sarees from jabong, myntra, amazon and flipkart. For buying cloths i will not prefer amazon and flipkart. If its from famous brands then only i will go with Amazon or flipkart. Regarding Jabong and Myntra i have not faced any single issue till now. Cloth quality are superb in those sites. Only once i got a different shade of Red saree(little variation). I have purschased inners also from there. Inners from famous brands were definitely good. However i dont have any good experience in buying unknown brands inners.

Also for buying cosmetics, personal care items, some of groceries. electronics, home appliances i rely on online shopping only. I do go to shop and look at the items, after finalising i will buy it online only. I find these are lot cheaper compared to the shops.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2015
  5. SujathaR

SujathaR Gold IL'ite

I always buy most of my dresses online. I never had any issues with quality. You have to see on the rating of the seller, comments on the users and etc.

Once I had issue with wrong heels size and I returned it without any problem. So return policy should be checked too.