ladies club

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by katochsimi, Sep 8, 2015.

1. armummy

armummy Platinum IL'ite

Are you guys open weekend trips and treks .

you can have some women on top positions to give a pep talk on managing work and home and skills which mainly women lack . May be a male top management personnel toowho support and encourage women at work place .

there are lot if skills we lack at workplaces , so it will help . You can have a toast master or public speaking sessions .

you can petition management to provide facilities which will help all employees and women too like Crèche , I know few companies had a vegetable vendor visits them in campus so employees can purchase it on campus which will help manage time better.

also Lobby from work from home facilities , flexible timings etc.

trying you strength to help yourselves perform better and better facilities at at office

1 person likes this.
  2. Sindhujaft

Sindhujaft Gold IL'ite

Hi Katochsimi,

When I was working we used to go orphanages monthly once. We do collect money the whole month and get some stuffs to those orphanages. That was really a different experience. You could also try this out.

Thank you,
    Sindhuja

3. katochsimi

katochsimi Gold IL'ite

thank you ladies with so many ideas,
    actually this group is for only female employees working.
    we have one day in month for this meeting. we can have anything during this day(for few hrs).
    whta we have planned is
    cooking without fire
    management lecture (from top lady, as suggested by few here)
    culture discussion.
    exchange of hobbies
    a day out (tracking)
    lunch together (in some hotel)

i request to pour more ideas on base of above. it will be for few hours and sort of fun type (other than one minute games) it should be sort of knowledge exchange.