Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. rameshgmsc

rameshgmsc New IL'ite

Marriage either one or two is determined by your karma already and in order to burst karma do meditation daily with a japamala

2. anuvinay

anuvinay Senior IL'ite

Namaskaram Sir,

I have contacted you in early January this year regarding my career. Unfortunately I am not able to find anything yet. I am getting lots of interview calls. But how much ever well i prepare and perform I am not able to crack any interview. My efforts are not at all getting fruitful. Because of this I am having lots of issues in my marriage life. Constant fights with husband. Really fearing if I will go into a depression state.

Could you please once again look at my horoscope and tell me what is happening.

My details
    DOB: 08/04/1987
    Time of birth: 00.29 AM (Born on 7th April night 12.29)
    Place of birth: Trivandrum(Kerala)
    Birth Star: Pushya(Poosam)

1. Will I get a job?
    2. Will my married life get any better? We were not like this before. people used to envy us whenever they see us. But these days its always fights. we have tried to talk it out. but its all back to same afterwards.

3. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Hi

The period between 9th Sept 2015 and 10th October, 2015 in the near future is supportive for getting employed.

Regarding the marital problem, please post ur request along with the birth details of your husband.

Regards

4. Pragaspathy

Hi,

If you would like to give any predictions, please start a separate forum of yours.

Regards

5. Pragaspathy

Hi,

Please pray the lord of your choice and/or please try to recite the following Santhana Gopala Mantra

SANTANA GOPALA MANTRA

Om Devaki Sudha Govinda
    Vasudeva Jagath Pathe
    Dehimey Thanayam
    Krishna Thwamaham
    Saranam
    Kadhahaa Deva Deva
    Jagannatha
    Gothra Vridhi Karap Prabho
    Dehimey Thanayam Sheegram
    Ayushmandham Yashashreenam

Regards

6. Pragaspathy

Hi,

Kindly post ur request along with the previous reply given by me.

Regards

7. Pragaspathy

Hi,

Your chart is not too supportive for any love marriage. Also, the chart of the girl has severe doshas which is not good for marital happiness.

Please try to concentrate on your work and try to get settled in the life, as per the advise of the parents.

Regards

8. Pragaspathy

Hi,

The time for the present is not highly supportive for getting employed and at present, you are running the dasa of Moon, who is the lord of 12th house. Hence, please try to accept the available job and then try for the job of your choice. Your chart is supportive for earning and savings. Hence, please try to get settled with the job available for the present.

Regards

9. Pragaspathy

HI,

Please confirm, ur sil was born on 15th or 16th Night and also confirm her birth star also

Regards

10. DEVASHREEP

DEVASHREEP New IL'ite

Sir
    Sir I have already performed this pooja before marriage itself sir .... is there any other remedy for my motherhood sir...

Re: Astrological predictions
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVASHREEP View Post
    Thank u sir ..... as u predicted I got married in 2015..
    can u please tell me when ll I bcome a mother....
    my dob: 1-9-1990
    Time:8:53am
    Place : pondicherry
    My husband's dob:8-6-1984
    Time:5:30am
    Place:salem
    Kanni rasi and hastha naksathiram.....Please tell us ll will we bcome father and mother

Hi,

Very glad to know that with the blessings of the Almighty, your marriage has happened.

As far as the birth of the child is concerned, in your chart, the 5th house is occupied by Rahu, the 5th house lord, house of progeny, ie.. Saturn has gone to 4th house and the 9th house is occupied by Mars and aspected by Rahu. This causes some dosha; however, the 5th house is aspected by the exalted Jupiter, which is extremely good; but the Jupiter, also happens to be the Puthrahara is afflcited by the nodes.

While coming to your husband's chart, the 5th lord Mercury is afflicted by the Rahu, Sun and also Mars. This also causes some dosha.

Hence, both of you may try to go over to Kalahasthy, near Tirupathy and arrange to perform remedial measures for Sarpa dosha, dosha caused by Rahu and Ketuand then to attempt for the child.