1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

feeling very lonely , feel like ending myself.

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by srajitha, Jul 10, 2015.

1. srajitha

srajitha Silver IL'ite

I am an independent women , I am working and can takecare of my kids all alone by myself but the problem is I am emotionally attached to him , no matter how much I am trying I am unable to go away from him , like an idiot am calling him again and tell him about my were abouts , he is coming and taking me back. I ha ve tried to take my parents help but they said its ur choice of guy(love marriage) we cant help you , deal with it. I also told my in-laws showed them everything but they say coz I didnt satisfy him physically he is going around other women ...... I never kept him away from me , even after delivery within one month not even a single time I objected him. I dont feel like talking to him , I expected him to protect me when this lady is bad mouthing about me near him , but he gives a dump head saying if I react she will do even more.

2. VanithaSudhir

VanithaSudhir Platinum IL'ite

1. You are independent. You can take care of your kids....yet you tried to kill your kids ?

2. Your H is a sex maniac. Has open affairs. Insults you in front of other women with whom he allegedly has sex with. Yet you are emotionally attached to him ?

You need to be ashamed of yourself to let yourself and your kids down for a spineless creature like him. The problem seems to be more with you. You are waiting for a miracle to happen. You have become submissive and ready to live with the abuses. You are making your live miserable yourself. Unless until you understand this and redirect your so called emotions to your kids well being no amount of advice is going to help you.

1 person likes this.
  3. sm123

sm123 Silver IL'ite

I second @VanithaSudhir.

I thought u don't have financial independence.Did you ever think atleast once who gave the right to try ending your kid's life.

Get out of this mess and move on..

1 person likes this.
  4. Brevity

Brevity Gold IL'ite

Take psychiatric counselling or help and detach yourself from this self destructive relation. Strongly believe that your so-called husband does not deserve you. Your children also deserve better.

Collect proof of his abuse and cheating. Submit them to a good divorce lawyer. Make him pay for kids.

Seek your parents help. When they say that this mess is all yours, agree with them and tell them that you and their grand kids need their support to get out of this mess.

Run as fast as you can and dont look back. write down why he is bad for you and kids and look at that and that alone when you feel like contacting him.

All the best sister!