1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Vijay tv Serials and Shows

Discussion in 'TV' started by saradeepak, Mar 19, 2013.

1. Sparkle19

Sparkle19 Silver IL'ite

I watch this serial regularly.
    Infact KMKV and DTV are the only two serials i watch..

2. PavithraS

PavithraS Platinum IL'ite

Hi @Sparkle19

I found that IL has a dedicated thread for KMKV.. Let us discuss our favorite show there
    :thumbsupfriendssmiley

Regards

Pavithra

3. IamLucky

IamLucky Gold IL'ite

Aiyo Banumathi in kuppa poriki vesham...pakka mudila..nothing reality is shown in that serial..other serials are far better than this one.

4. indubalram

indubalram IL Hall of Fame

New serial rettai vaal kuruvi! Starting e serillatha madhri irruku. Hoping it would get better.:coffee

5. JustAnotherMom

JustAnotherMom Platinum IL'ite

Past 2 days aa DTV patten, Priya fell to a dip , seetha has 2 phone in her hand yet decided to run home and tell. Sari seetha muttalnnu orrukke therium, so its ok. Now the family comes to know and they also deiced to run and see how priya has fallen , but not not make the call which include the devaraj aka the smart owner of the business.

Finally when they call the service , ram, his side kick bother and priya's mom comes in but the police, fireforce and the medical team comes after taking their sweet time. Maybe they were watching DTV, coz they are also idiots just like ME. :)

4 people like this.
  6. vaninathan

vaninathan Silver IL'ite

DTV la chakravarthy family interview TV la telecast panrapo andha interview shoot panna camera man um TV la theriyuran :confused2:
    DTV paakranala naanga ellam ivlo muttal nu neengala nenachukiratha

3 people like this.
  7. indubalram

Naanun adhe daan solitirrunden! Sema comedy! Director laan yen ippdi muttala irrukanga? :help:rant

8. indubalram

office Serial mudinju pocha? Soleveiile! Did u guys see the last episode?

9. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

yeah what happpened to office serial

though we stopped watching 3 months back..still aarvama iruku epdi end panninaanga nu/!!!???

1 person likes this.
  10. freesia

freesia Bronze IL'ite

Antha kodumaiya en kekereenga. Raji goes into labor but wants to see karthick, gives bith then goes into coma . Everybody searching for Karthik. Some family asks for Raji's organs for donation as her case is hopeless. Then Karthik come holds her hand , talks and RAji wakes up and cries.
    Then scene shifts to her house, Raji goes to Take a bath, baby cries and everybody tries to console baby. this keeps going in circles with baby crying all the time Till wait for it , Kamal comes and calms the baby. Then everybody praises kamal handling baby.
    Now i am Patiently waiting they will show Karthik Raji again . But no the scene is in Office with Raji lecturing a bunch of girls abt work, talking in english etc. This keeeps going on and on , i cudn't take anymore and quit. the player didnt let me FF. But learned from user comment that they showed like Karthik calling cos the actor in real was not intrested in the serial anymore. The end.