Home Play School or Nurseries in Discovery Gardens

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Dubai' started by minicn7681, May 8, 2012.

1. sankaragomathi

sankaragomathi New IL'ite

I am also staying in discovery garden and looking for play school.if you know the details plz tell me

2. GemUAE

GemUAE New IL'ite

Hi, I do recommend contact Adventure Kids Nursery in Jumeirah. They have transportation available from Discovery Gardens to school and vice versa. They handle nursery from 2 months to 4 years old and even day care for big kids. Check them out. Staff and teachers are good and proficient. 043941683

3. Wajihaomer

Wajihaomer New IL'ite

Can u please give me contact number and address of that lady i have 2 and half year old son..

4. UshaB

UshaB New IL'ite

Hi Amrutha,
    Can you please share me her number .
    I looking for a day care in discovery gardens.

Thanks

5. UshaB

UshaB New IL'ite

Hi Ladies,

Please help me out in finding home nursery / play school / day care in Discovery Gardens .

Thanks
    Usha

6. AnzinaAhmed

AnzinaAhmed New IL'ite

Hello all,

[TABLE="width: 194"]
    [TR]
    [TD="width: 194"][TABLE="width: 194"]
    [TR]
    [TD="width: 194"]Mosaic Nursery is an exciting early year’s educational centre located in the heart of JLT. They have big classrooms and provide well qualified teachers that will ensure every child entrusted to it is nurtured to develop and grow as a willing and enabled learner. Thanks[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

7. Raaj307

Raaj307 New IL'ite

HI,

I am new to this forum but with the same question...a good nursery near disc garden at affordable fees please. That would be of great help. Thanks!

I cant see the address/contact details shared here . Hence please send it to me.

8. Tangogirl

Tangogirl New IL'ite

Hi all,

I am also living in discovery gardens. I sent my son to a lady in DG for preschool. She is really good. I have checked many places in DG before joining my child to that lady. Most of them are running just to make money without much knowledge to run a nursery and their english is also not good. But this lady is really awesome. She is well educated and if i am not wrong she is an engineer. Having two kids and last year only she started this nursery. My son was in first batch. Within few days i was a able to see a big difference with my son and i could see my son talking in her accent as well. She is living in 2bhk and had alloted one bedroom for kids nursery. She herself made wall paintings for kids class which i didnt find in anyother place. other places they just run nursery in the living room. So with my personal experience i recommend this girl for nursery. My son is awesome in his school now and its all because of the foundation that she gave. She is in street 6.

9. Poornima2608

Poornima2608 New IL'ite

Hi,

It would be great to get the name and contact details of the lady mentioned in street 6.

Thanks a ton!

10. Poornima2608

Poornima2608 New IL'ite

Hi Tangogirl,

It would be great if you could ping me the details of the play school in street 6. My contact number is 0503651792. You can directly message me the details. Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,
    Poornima