1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

The Haunted Inn

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by Catgol, May 18, 2015.

1. Rinkyuma

Rinkyuma New IL'ite

Waiting for next post

2. Soch

Soch Silver IL'ite

Yes Catgol, Me too felt sad about marriage being postponed.
    But you know catgol, I am getting to much in to horror things now a days, I am little scared to be alone at home :hide:.

3. adisum

adisum Gold IL'ite

Hey Catgol... post soon Cant wait to see what will be there in scotland.. M too excited :cool2:

4. IamLucky

IamLucky Gold IL'ite

I feel some danger for Aravind there catgol...His grandma asked maya once not to harm him na??
    Eagerly waiting for the next episodethinkingsmiley

2 people like this.
  5. ahtinani

ahtinani Silver IL'ite

OMG how many twist and turns!!! I'm can't even imagine what will be next?? Room potu yosipangalo!!! thinkingsmiley

After long gap,read many chapter in one go.Eagerly waiting for next episode..Please post soon ma.

6. Soch

Soch Silver IL'ite

@catgol

Eagerly waiting for your episode. you are only hope to escape from long hours meeting :bowdown. Post panidura chellam (pls post dear) console1.

3 people like this.
  7. adisum

adisum Gold IL'ite

Ye bola ek writer ka dimag (That is a writer's mind ) ;-)

Me too thinking same though. I am sure your next episodes will be more thrilling and chilling @Catgol :shaking:

1 person likes this.
  8. Catgol

Catgol Platinum IL'ite

Chapter 21

arvind applied for Scotland visa through the help of his friend who worked in the embassy there. Arvind mean while tried registering himself in www. Ancestry .com and entered the details of elliot and the place where she lived and it took back him to the roots of Elliot's father ... Elliot's father worked as a church Cardinal and a private assistant to the kind of Edinburgh .. Elliot's father owned lots of lands and elliot was born with silver spoon .. arvind did not find any information about her husband and her children..

A week later on he was able to obtain the visa for scotland . Once he said it to Maya she was very happy .. Iam travelling to my country I hope I may encounter the soul of my children said Maya and Arvind felt very bad on her ..
    Arvind you are so kind and warm unlike my husband said elliot and tears came in her eyes . Tell me more about him asked Maya but she did not speak anything else ..

Sridhar and Geetha packed Maya 's clothes .. Geetha with a very heavy heart came to the airport with a heavy heart to say off Maya and Arvind .. For the 48 hours elliot spoke nothing to Arvind . Arvind also did not disturb her ..
    They arrived at the Glasgow airport and Gokul , Arvind 's friend came to pick
    him up

hey welcome to Scotland said Gokul but Arvind was not too enthusiastic to answer him
    .. They went to Gokul 's house and his wife Aarthi had prepared dinner for them. Aarthi was also a psychologist and found Maya 's case quite interesting ....
    she assured Arvind that we can cure her completely once we get to know about her life in the previous birth ..

Is reincarnation true asked Arvind
    yes there are lots of cases which have been proved in relation to reincarnatin
    let me tell you a real story about a father and son said Aarthi and continued ..
    Ron a father of a 18 month old boy was changing his son's diaper .

" When I was your age I changed your diaper said the dark haired boy to his father . Baby Sam made several remarks over the next few months . Ron and his wife Cathy began to believe that baby Sam was actually Ron 's deceased father who had returned to the family . Although Sam was a precocious baby he was able to speak full sentences from the age of 9 months . Ron 's father died of cancer even before Ron was married to Cathy

Arvind and Gokul had goosebumps as Aarthi finished narrating the story
    Elliot was born in 1800 ( 215 years before ) which means she had taken atleast 4 re births after that but if she particularly remembers only the birth she had taken in 1800 it means that something is quite co related to her present birth life ...

maya slept well that night as she was tired ..
    The next day Arvind hired a cab and took Maya and asked her to show her home
    maya instructed the cab driver and within 1 hour They reached the Ramsay castle . The castle now
    belonged to a inn keeper who has converted into a inn and had been maintaining it throughout the years .

Maya quickly went inside the castle and memories clouded her mind . She was speechless seeing the castle where she lived 200 years before . Arvind went near the reception table and asked a woman in her 50 s if he could get a room

the woman looked at him up and down and said , Get away from here this place is haunted ...

to be continued ...

9. Catgol

Catgol Platinum IL'ite

Sorry iam not able to post it in the day time . I normally post during the day times when my son takes his afternoon nap but nowadays he is not sleeping in the afternoon , became very playful and super naughty that I have to keep an eye on him always

1 person likes this.
  10. augustmom

augustmom Senior IL'ite

Very interesting so far . Did Elliot's husband kill her kids? Is the inn haunted because of her kids ? So much suspense ...