TTC progress & two weeks wait... Part-II

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Vasumathy, Apr 30, 2011.

1. vidyashankari

vidyashankari Platinum IL'ite

hi dear friends

@eagermom-How are you?hope your is husband has recovered.Yesterday and today my BBT was 95.5.I dont know what does it indicate.please guide.take care.

@ramyahari2009,@sindhu3006,@saya83-Please dont get sad.I can understand your situation because i am also sailing in the same boat.I read all the posts but as i dont have any thing new to post just keeping silent.Everything will be alright.God will defenitely help us.

@alildream-congrats dear.my sweet kisses to your sweet baby.

@msms-welcome dear.Lots and lots of baby dust to you.

@rajinitk4-how are you dear?

@rmuramka-how are things with you?hope you are doing good.Lots and lots of baby dust to you.

all other lovely ladies lots and lots of baby dust to you all.

all moms to be- hope all are doing good.take care.

1 person likes this.
  2. rajinitk4

rajinitk4 IL Hall of Fame

@vidyashankari am fine dear how r u? I find it hard to track ovulation using BBT I usually get sharp pain during ovulation which lasts from a couple of hours to about 1/2 a day.

3. Sindhu3006

Sindhu3006 Gold IL'ite

@Vidyashankari : I am not at all worrying now dear...just left everything to god. Waiting for the right time to come. But I am having confidence that very soon I am going to give gud news to every one..Just waiting for that day...Its been only 2months that v seriously started TTcing lets c what will happen...till then just enjoy :banana

1 person likes this.
  4. gurukrupa

gurukrupa Senior IL'ite

Dear ILs friends,First congrats to @mrsbv @eagermom @teejay @tarasharma, and to all mummies,@rmuramka @saya83, @saps105, @sindhu3006, ramyahariramyahari, wish u all the best. Coming to my update. After 2 months I planned to do laparoscopy, but Dr thought to try for one more cycle with normal if one egg on right side ( left side I am having tubal block, ) . letrosol for 5 days, this time right side egg with 2.3cm on 13th day. Given 5000 iu hcg injection. Then informed us as she planned for iui. Today 14th she planned to do iui after corte injection to me. But unfortunately my hubby sa 12 million/ ml with 2 million post wash active sperm. so she not accepted to do iui. But with our compulsion she tried for us. I waited in hospital bed for 1 hour thethen returned back. After 2 hrs I got spotting and white discharge for one time. Why it is. Dr also given vaginal progesterone tabs for 10 days after 16 the day. Asked to bd on tomorrow and Sunday. Plz pour ur suggestions. Is thete any hope in my iui. can I pregnant with low count and this white discharge ?

5. Sindhu3006

Sindhu3006 Gold IL'ite

@gurukrupa

Sorry dear I dont have any idea about IUI...Others can help you in that

6. teejay

teejay Gold IL'ite

@gurukrupa Thanks for your wishes. Mild spotting (or even cramps) is common for IUI. Please dont worry about it. I dont have any idea about white discharge though. You DH's post wash count is indeed on the lower side. as per my understanding doctors prefer atleast 5 mil and above. You have not mentioned about the other parameters like morphology, viscosity and motility. If they are all satisfactory, then the situation will be slightly more promising. The chances of pregnancy is on the lower side, but not impossible. So please stay positive. People who have had the best of parameters have had failed IUIs and women have known to conceive against all odds. God willing , you will share good news. All the best

7. gurukrupa

gurukrupa Senior IL'ite

Thank you dear . yes its our compulsion for iui, Dr not accepted for iui after lower motility rapidly motile only 2%. 50% with good morphological conditions. She said iui success in positive mode only at 50% rapid motile sperms. But we are not in thinking condition to stop iui at last step. Because my hubby feels very bad abt his sa issues. So I insist Dr to do it . she and lab person also said it will be only 1% chance and asked me to pray god. Praying god with hope.

8. gurukrupa

gurukrupa Senior IL'ite

Anyone in this group done iui recently . plz pour ur opinions

9. msms

msms Gold IL'ite

Many congratulations @Alildream..Take care, loads of love to your little one:-D

Thanks a lot @Saya83, @Sindhu3006 and @Vidyashankari for warm welcome:thumbsup.

@gurukrupa..I completely agree with Teejay, many people have good parameters, still they fail in IUI. I am one of them. I had 2 failed IUIs in last 5 months. All our parameters were ok, but still I did not conceive:-(. About white discharge, I don't have an idea. But believe me if its gods will, you will conceive even with all odds. If you are going for this cycle for IUI, go positively. You never know, if some miracle is waiting for you....all the best...

Hi and baby dust to all.....:wave

1 person likes this.
  10. gurukrupa

gurukrupa Senior IL'ite

Thank u dear @msms. Sorry for ur treatment failure. Dr ask me to take full rest for one week, then to continue cooking. Now my mil is taking care of kitchen works. Taking rest for one week. But this rest is new to me usually I am a very much active person, Dr also told that don't do fast work after seeing me. I am praying for miracle to happen in my life.