1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Ghosts of the Boeing A386

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by Catgol, Feb 21, 2015.

1. Soch

Soch Silver IL'ite

It was good Catgol, eagerly waiting for next episode, whole of yesterday, I was keep on checking Good read forum expecting your updates.
    I was like "why am I so addicted to this".

I am reading @sivaskathigopi's story also, she also did not update any episode yesterday so was feeling sad.

1 person likes this.
  2. Catgol

Catgol Platinum IL'ite

Sorry was busy yesterday ..will try posting it today

3. ChillySnow

ChillySnow New IL'ite

Me too was in same state sterday..

1 person likes this.
  4. Catgol

Catgol Platinum IL'ite

Nisha tested the hpt in first morning urine .. Two faint lines appeared in the kit . Raj it's positive shouted nisha ..

raj ran to the bathroom and saw it for himself and indeed it showed two positive faint lines .. So you are pregnant said raj . What are we going to do now raj cried nisha holding the stomach in her hand .. Why did all this happen to me , what wrong did I do cried nisha .. It's okay don't worry lets abort it its evil said raj . Iam taking you to my friend deepa who is a gynecologist we studied in the same medical college so we can keep this mater in secret said raj .. Nisha was weak even to reply ..

raj called deepa and fixed the appointment and nisha got ready as they had to Rush to the hospital around 9 . Nisha wore a simple cotton chudithar and once they reached the hospital they were called immediately in ..

Deepa appeared beautiful in a clad white saree with a simple make up ..

hello raj , is this your fiancé asked deepa ....

yes replied raj .. And nisha managed to flash a smile . Raj I understand that she is your fiancé so why do you want to abort the baby . Our parents are very strict and marriage is postponed for another six month so we have no other go replied raj .

ok come in let me have a check said deepa . Nisha was confused and scared about the procedure at the same time she did not want to keep the baby which was an outcome of evil .. Please remove your pants and lie down said deepa .. She pulled the curtain to remove the curtain .,

she removed the pant and she was in a shock when she saw deepa 's face ..

It Was not deepa standing before her .. It was chandini in the body of deepa.

Who are you , who are you asked nisha . IAm chandini your childhood friend . What do you want now asked nisha angrily .. I want to save your life ..

killing this child is not going to change anything it won't stop Nancy from killing you .. Who is Nancy asked nisha .. It's a black eyed spirit who is after you and your father .. Back in the 80s when your father was a geneticist ...
    chandini started narrating the incidents .

nancy , Eric , vishwanathan and your father was a team of four working together to find drug for cancer .. Nancy experimented by introducing anti cancer antigen in transgenetic mice to which the mouse responded to the treatment . She sent the report to Denver who in turn sent the report to FDA headquarters for approval .. Ravi your dad was jealous of her success and in greed for money he stole the report and sent it sun pharma a rivalry company . Sun pharma copied the formula for the drug and patented it in its name and soon it reached the market .. Your father received 50 million dollars a reward for his work .. sun pharma created a black market for the cancer drug the medicine which has to reach the poor and needy is now available in the form of treatment at top hospitals and they charge almost 1,00,000 Indian rupees for one injection ..

Nancy who came to know that your father stole the formula was angry at him as she put her heart and soul to find the miracle drug to help the poor was decieved . I will report it to the FDA Said Nancy and ravi who was in a drunk state raped her and threw her down the streets . Nancy did not stop there , she was determined to show who she was , she went to the police station half naked and lodged a complaint against him

Ravi was arrested the folowing day on charges of rape and molestation .. Vishwanathan brought a lawyer to the station and on the same day ravi was released .. Though vishwanathan was not involved in the crime scene he helped his friend ravi ..

Ravi went to a brothel house and enjoyed the day with a black stripper dancer and it was where he met mojo .. Mojo was an African belonging to Haitian community and he was a master in voodoo and black magic ...

ravi got acquainted with mojo .. I want to kill that blind bitch said Ravi and mojo agreed to be a part of it ......

we will cast a evil spell on her don't worry said mojo . Come to the burial ground with a pregnant dog said mojo .. .. Vishwanathan was unhappy with ravi 's action but he did not know how to stop him as ravi was arrogant and dominating who would do anything for money ..

ravi caught a dog on the street ...

Mojo was sitting in the burial ground with a black voodoo doll in his hand .. He seemed to be continuously chanting some magic spells with the doll ..Ravi brought the dog and mojo plunged the knife in dog 's stomach and it whined and howled in pain .. Mojo tore the body apart and pulled the three unborn dogs from it stomach . He killed the unborn dogs and sacrificed the blood to voodoo doll ..,

and finally he plung a large needle in the voodoo doll and watched as the mother dog died . She would did the same way said mojo ... Ravi was happy to hear it . Vishwanathan ran to Nancy 's house where nancy and Eric was sleeping .. Nancy don't stay here your life is in danger said vishwanathan and explained everything to him .. Eric got frightened as he feared Nancy 's life .,

lets get back to Britain said Eric and checked with the airlines but somehow he was not able to get any ticked due to the unavailabilty .. Eric called his friend Milton John who was a charter pilot and he agreed to take them to Britain
    safely .:

eric and Nancy packed all their belongings and rushed to catch the flight .. They boarded the flight safely and the flight took off safely ..

thank god we are safe said Eric ., no my friend you aren't .. It was ravi 's voice , he and mojo came out of the restroom in the toilet ., I won't let you and the bitch alive said Ravi and mojo plung the cast spelt needle in the dolls stomach ., as he plunged it in th stomach Nancy suffered severe cramp in her stomach it was as if she was in a preterm labor ., mojo did not stop . He stuck the needle in between the doll 's leg and Nancy was bleeding heavily ..

eric tried to stop him And ravi shot him with a gun in his hand .. Eric was spot dead .. Then mojo tore the doll's body apart and Nancy lay on the floor with blood gushing through her stomach and boat ripped apart ..

she screamed in pain and ravi shot her forehead ..
    milton John was none other than the father of your friend in dubai who is dead in Boeing A 386 flight crash . Her brother John also died the similar way ..

Nishawas unable to speak further .. Chandini continued , when I met you in Kerala I wanted to warn you about your father 's past but i was unable to do so since you left the place . I again came to chennai to meet you but you did nt want to see me again . According to the spirit world we don't appear before a human who wishes not to see us unless we have some revenge towards them..

It was me who warned rhea who is a holistic reader about the danger you were in .. I told her to warn you about the baby too but Nancy is far more evil than I thought she doesn't want only the baby to die for the sacrifice but she wants you too . Your father is the only person who can solve all this . Nancy 's spirit demands justice .. Now it will be the direct clash between Nancy and your father

to be continued ........

8 people like this.
  5. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

catgol very pathetic status for Nisha.Parents sin fall on child's head.My sister has come from kovai and was busy for the past two days.Today I read both chapters.

6. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

voodoo doll is called as kurakkali in Tamilnadu and still some do this evil act.

7. YoginiVenkat

YoginiVenkat Silver IL'ite

Poor Nisha..shocking episode. hope chandhini helps her..

8. simply_doubtful

simply_doubtful Gold IL'ite

wow superb narration. so confrontation is going to take place between Nancy and Ravi?

9. Catgol

Catgol Platinum IL'ite

Kurakalli have never heard it before . I had a cousin who had multiple miscarriages throughout her marriage . She would easily conceive but she will lose the child ( natural miscarriage ) before 3 month completion .. Doctors were not able to identify the reason why it happens though she or her husband did not have any medical problems and their karyotypes were completely Normal . One samiar she met in kerela told her that some person had kept billi sunniyam for her and they did lots of poojas And pariharam but nothing good happened . She s 46 now and still Childless . They have stopped wanting a baby

10. minjagan

minjagan Gold IL'ite

Too scary episode....
    cant imagine the scenes....
    Good narration...catgol...