Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. preetam

preetam Junior IL'ite

Dear Sir,
    Can you please provide horoscope matching for
    Male: DOB: 04.08.1981, Time: 1:46 PM, Place: Bhusawal
    Female: DOB: 06.09.1984, Time: 8:48 AM, Place: Bhusawal

Both are for their second marriage. Do you see any incompatibility in their horoscope matching? The male person is my cousin brother.

Thank you.

2. CHITRABALAMANI

CHITRABALAMANI Silver IL'ite

Thank u very much sir for your predictions. my mother in law was died feb 2015.just 3 months back. my husband is elder son so he done the all rituals of her.please let me know weather we can perform thila homam or not?.pleace help me . once again thank you very much sir.

3. umeshkumar

umeshkumar New IL'ite

Dear Prgaspathy.

Myself umesh kumar.my details are are follows.
    Date of birth-02 oct 1984
    Place- rewa, MP
    TIME- 0420 ist
    i got married on 02 jun 11 and gradually due to severe disturbunces in our conjugal life, i was compelled to file for divorce on 31 dec 12. My question are-
    1. Will i get divorced from her and if yes by around when.?
    2. Will i get remarried .? If yes then when its likely n how will b my life post marriage.?

The details of d lady whom i got married are.-

Masumi mehto
    Date of birth- 16 aug 1984
    Place- ujjain ,MP
    Time- 0011 IST

SINCERE THANKS

4. CoolAmmu

CoolAmmu New IL'ite

thank you very much sir

5. savitharenuka

savitharenuka New IL'ite

Hello Sir,

I am Savitha, we are trying for a baby from last year, kindly help us to know when we will be blessed with a baby. Please find below the details of me and my husband.

DOB : 22nd june 1982
    Place of Birth: Santhebennur (Karnataka)
    Time of Birth : 1:30 Am

My husband DOB

DOB : 22nd December 1982
    Place of Birth: Bhadravathi (Karnataka)
    Time of Birth : 7:30 Am

Please guide us with prediction also suggest us for any remedies.

6. mahakumar

mahakumar Senior IL'ite

Dear Sir
    My sister is 32 years old and has chevvai dosham, she is still not married and we are all worried. She wants to settle only in abroad as someone said that if she lives in India she will have lots of problems in marriage and even divorce.

Please let us know when she will be married, will she settle in abroad and will it be arranged or love marriage.

April 5 1982 early morning
    Chennai
    3.45 am

7. ChillySnow

ChillySnow New IL'ite

Dear Sir,
    I am 29 yrs old. Got married on 21/06/2004. Have a girl child. Husband is a government emp and I works in a MNC.

It had been 10 yrs of marriage still my husband had not changed yet.

My husband thinks me as a burden. After 1 year of marriage he sold all my jewels which my parents put to me. It had been 9 yrs till now he had not even brought a saree or jewels for her. He always demands money from me. He is only having my debit card. As soon as the salary gets credited he takes all the money and per monthly expense he gives me only 500 Rs and within that 500 rupees need to do all my personal expense. And he says all earn lakhs and why not you? I also tried once by saying - will not give my salary we will put in saying and invest on jewellery for child's future, he didn't say anything and for two months didn't give and he tourchered with words saying tht I am not taking your salary u see your expensence and i will see my life don't interfere in mine. And also he started saying you are giving money to your parents, etc and also used more abusive words. Always he shows anger and scolds for silly things. Beats a lot, once even her right hand got factured. He doesn't even buys grocerys much, many days I had been starved without food. Often he says me if you die i will be happy leave me and go. Even we spoke to elders but he didn't listen to them, he didn't change.

I am a person who usually get up at 4 am do all house work and go to office and evening return home and prepare dinner and teach kid. In short does all A to Z works at home. He never talks to me, even if I call to his mobile he will not answer any calls. If I ask why are you not attending, he simply says i am not willing to talk to you, what is there to talk to you. He abuses with valgour words. He never takes her out. If she go near him and sit and talk, he just moves away from her. If she ask what you want me to do or you want anything to be changed, he will just give a one line answer "Please DIE i don't want u in my life".

He doesn't takes me out, doesn't talks to me, doesn't buys me anything, doesn't share any family matters, he doesn't even bothers to talk to me. No LOVE and AFFECTION.

Could you please let me know, what I need to do to make him change. (any pooja or parigaram)

Myself
    DOB : 19/11/1985
    TOB : 09:20 PM
    POB : Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh

Husband :
    DOB : 04/08/1974
    TOB : 07:01 AM
    POB : Chennai, Tamil Nadu

Marriage date : 21/06/2004

Child :
    Name : Mounikkha
    DOB : 13/06/2005
    TOB : 10:35 PM
    POB : Chennai, Tamil Nadu

8. swathishailu

swathishailu New IL'ite

hai sir,

myself swathi i did job in a small company for one year later because of my father health problem i left the job,later am with my dad only for 2years,recently he passed away on feb 28th.my father is a govt emp so i will get a job now,but it is taking time and what ever we are trying for it and my mother pension all are getting delay and my marriage proposals too.

i want to know that why all the works are getting delay?how much time it takes? and one more question i want to be near to my mother after marriage is it possible (want to stay with in my hometown)?

Name:R SWATHI
    Place of Birth:Karimnagar
    Date of Birth:6-10-1988
    Time:10:35pm

9. cravingforhlove

cravingforhlove Senior IL'ite

predict

my husband birth details are:

tob:- 6:45 pm
    dob:- 1/06/1981
    pob:- tirupathi,chittoor

my birth details are not accurate. so plz tell when we will have our baby . i got married in 2009. we are trying for baby.

10. rekaaaries

rekaaaries New IL'ite

Hello sir,Iam30yrs old.can u plz Tel me when will I get married?can u give me any hints about the groom.in brief I want to know about my marriage .plz help me out sir.I scared about it.
    Name :G.Satyarekha
    Dob:17 April 1985
    Time:1.10am
    Place:attur,Salem,tamilnadu

Regards
    Rekha