Please help..Is my HCG level fine?

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by pushpaprashanth, Apr 15, 2015.

1. pushpaprashanth

pushpaprashanth Senior IL'ite

Dear all,

I am 34 old, no case of any known gynological problems. I married in 2013. I found out I was pregnant in Oct 2013, however had a natural MC. Now we have been actively trying for a baby since Feb 2015. My periods are always regular, missed period for this month. excited I did a HPT 10 days back, -ve it turned out. I went to doctor on 9 April 2015 for a blood test and result was +ve. My HCG count was 89. This Doctor said its very early in pregnancy. I am now on Folic acid and UtroGestan 100mg (2 tabs at bedtime). Today I did another blood test and HCG count is 830........Is this normal?

Dear ladies, please let me know if I will sustain this pregnancy and become mother of a healthy baby. I am so worried and stressed out.My doctor has asked to see her again in 2 weeks time.

I have no nausea. However have backache, lower abdomen pain and sore breasts.

2. luckwaves

luckwaves Platinum IL'ite

Dear OP,

Welcome to IL :)

Congrats on your pregnancy and I wish and pray that you make it full term . The HCG value should get doubled in 48 hours and it as happend clearly in your case . So don't worry dear . Don't confuse with your previous and think that as a bad dreAm . I know I said that easily . But have. Strong faith that you will make it full term this time . Take good rest and eat healthy .

Prayers and good luck to you dear.

3. pushpaprashanth

pushpaprashanth Senior IL'ite

Thanks so much Luckwaves. I feel so much better after reading ur words.. Thanks again

1 person likes this.
  4. WiniPooh

WiniPooh Gold IL'ite

Hi pushpaprashanth...your HCG #s are just fine and on track. The most important aspect is to see the gsac and the heartbeat in the next few weeks. Best wishes again for a healthy pregnancy and smooth 9 months!