Mom-to-be in August 15..Please join

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by Monica1107, Dec 15, 2014.

1. abinayamadhavan

abinayamadhavan Silver IL'ite

All,

Since my HB level is low, from last week i am taking iron tablets twice. Since then i am going through gas and loose stools. anybody facing this

2. YesBee

YesBee Bronze IL'ite

Hi Ladies,

I had severe headache on Friday followed by chickenpox on Saturday :( Checked with the doctor and got a little relief, that baby will not be affected as I am currently in 2nd trimester. Either 1st or 3rd would have had some problems/complications. Taking anti-viral tablets 4 times a day along with tablet for itching. Feeling very low :(

Also my anomaly scan is postponed until this chicken pox gets cured properly :(

@abinayamadhavan - Didnt notice about Lunar eclipse until now. I will have to check with MIL on what to be done. Thinking if I can have some liquid diet during that time.

3. abinayamadhavan

@Yesbee: even my cousin had meseales in the 5th month. but baby had no issues. you have plenty of liquid and tender coconut. you will be alright. i feel absolutely nothing to worry. As far i know only 1st trimester is the big problem

4. abinayamadhavan

@Yesbee: even my cousin had meseales in the 5th month. but baby had no issues. you have plenty of liquid and tender coconut. you will be alright. i feel absolutely nothing to worry. As far i know only 1st trimester is the big problem

5. happyperson

happyperson Gold IL'ite

@abinayamadhavan - how r u doing. I didn't know about lunar eclipse. how is your health now. When I went for 22 weeks scan, doc mentioned my placenta is low lying as well. But they said when uterus expand it will go up. How was your cervix length? Mine was around 5

@yesbee- take care of yourself dear. Eat good fruits and have tender coconut

Take care

6. abinayamadhavan

@ happy person: am okay now. but back pain coming in and going, i think bcoz of the heat here. but my doc was not concerned about my placenta though it is low lying. i think thats a big problem. but i am keeping my legs high wherever possible. my CL was 4.1 cms. But still am taking progestrone supplement bcoz of the spotting.

@ yesbee: how are you now. my prayers are there for you and your little one.

7. happyperson

happyperson Gold IL'ite

@abinayamadhavan - any other precautions we need to take for the low lying placenta. mine is posterior low lying. but doctor was saying it will go up and she did not say any restricitions. My blood sugar levels are also fluctuating at times. i m sometimes worried and low.

8. abinayamadhavan

@happy person: my doc didnt say anything. but am not thinking too much on that. i am having severe back pain radiating down both the legs and groin pain on and off. in my first preg i had this pain in 1st trimester. but this time even now happening. am sick..

for sugar levels, eat your meals at regular intervals and stay calm without stress. you will be okay. eat more veggies

1 person likes this.
  9. hey2015

hey2015 New IL'ite

Hi everyone,

I am Lata , new member of IL.

Congratulations to you all . How are you all doing ?

My EDD is 11th August .

10. RashmiR

RashmiR New IL'ite

Hi all,

Had my targeted scan yesterday and felt happy to see my LO. My 4 yr old daughter enjoyed watching her Lil sibling and also felt proud that the LO's nose us similar to that of hers :).

I have a question. . Does anyone feel numbness? When I sleep in the same position for quite sometime, Ifeel numbness on my hands. And sometimes on my head too :-(. has anybody had numbness on head? I'll be going to Dr this week and have to get it clarified.