Praying Shirdi Sai Baba for a child

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by suryakala, May 28, 2012.

1. teejay

teejay Gold IL'ite

dear Maa, Yes, DH is doing the cooking and other chores around the house since I am nauseous and sick most of the time. We dont have anyone else to help us also. I'm totally under Baba's mercy and am sure he will guide me through this time. Thank you again for the concern. May you have a blessed day.Om Sai Ram

2. vidyashankari

vidyashankari Platinum IL'ite

dear suryakala amma,

how are you ma?

thanks a lot for keeping me in your prayers.

I need that very much now as i am very much stressed and tensed thinking of TTC.

May Sai bless you and your family in abundance.
    om sairam

1 person likes this.
  3. RamyaHari2009

RamyaHari2009 Silver IL'ite

@Suryakala ma,

Thanks a lot for including me in your prayers.

I hope baba soon blesses me with a kid :(

4. sasirekhay

sasirekhay New IL'ite

Dear DD thank you so much for including my name in your prayer....i am very happy to hear about this special prayer for all of us....and i am completed Sai satcharitha parayan also........once again thank you so much for your prayers

5. lovely1988

lovely1988 Silver IL'ite

Thank you ma for keeping me in your prayers. i am very hopeful that with sai blessings and your prayers i will soon hold my little one..

1 person likes this.
  6. Saya83

Saya83 Silver IL'ite

@Suryakala - Hi maám. I really salute you for the good deed you are doing and spending your most valuable asset "the time" for others. I can understand how much time and effort you are investing here, to remember everyone and their problem and to pray for everyone with their name and issues. Hats off to you.

Please include me also in your prayer. I am ttc for last two years. And now planning to go for IVF. Please pray for me.

7. suryakala

suryakala IL Hall of Fame

Dear DD @Saya83 ,
    Sorry to note that you are anxious about your delayed motherhood.
    I will pray for you in my special Thursday prayers to Baba from next Thursday onwards.
    Please pray your Ishta Devata or Baba, daily, after your bath, atleast for a few minutes with absolute devotion, concentrarion and intensity. Conclude your prayers through surrendering saying “Let Thy Will Happen”.
    Baba is very kind. Our prayers will be blessed. Twenty years after her marriage one Mrs. Aurangabadkar started getting her children. (Chapter 26. Sai Satcharita).
    Be relaxed. Spread cheers around you, specially to your DH.
    Thank you for your very kind words of appreciation. DD, praying for others in need without any expectation is a great rewarding experience in itself.

May Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

Om Shri Sai Bhaktavana Samarthyaya Namaha- Humble salutation to the one who has the power to protect His devotees.

8. suryakala

Dear @Sabitha Sister,

Hope you are doing fine with Baba's blessings. I will continue to pray for you and your family and other IL Sisters on Thursdays .

May Baba bless you and your family in abundance.

Om Shri Sai Asahaaya Sahaayaya Namaha- Humble salutation to Him, who is the helper of the helpless.

1 person likes this.
  9. suryakala

Dear members of IL family,

Sai Ram. HAPPY RAMNAVAMI.jpg

My greetings to you all on this Auspicious day of Shri Ram Navami day.

Today, I Prayed for all TTC Sisters to be blessed with children and prayed for all IL Sisters and their families.

Prayed for all those who sought Baba's blessings and requested me to pray for them.

May Lord Rama and Guru Sai Baba bless us all always.

RAM BABA.jpg

Om Shri Sai Krishna Rama Shiva Marutyadi Roopaya Namaha - Shri Sai Baba- , the Universal Master, is Absolute Truth. He manifested as Krishna, Rama, Shiva and Maruthi and all other forms of Om.

3 people like this.
  10. suryakala

Dear DD @pihu123 ,

It gives me great peace and bliss to pray for you and your family. I will continue to pray for you and your DH.

May Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

Om Shri Sai Putra Mitra Kalatra Bandhu Daya Namaha- Humble salutation to the one who grants sons, relatives and friends.

1 person likes this.