1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Is there anyone like me?

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by pkr, Feb 26, 2015.

1. pkr

pkr Senior IL'ite

I am sorry, but I am a man not behaving like a a woman, and I still behave like a man. @SGBV: You might be seeing 5/10% man in your life who is beloew you in every aspect, do you feel yourself manly girl for them?
    I am talking about giving respect to a person according to their quality, and there are millinos of women better than millions of men in this world.

2. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

@pkr is it already that time of the year, looking for a personal appraisal!! well i notice a pattern, you come up with the same repeated thread once or twice a year..

Whatever works for your family dynamics and what keeps your family happy. what others are, what others think is of no importance..and even if there were others like you what are you going to do.

jab miya biwi raazi toh kazi ka kya kaam hai (when wife and husband are in sync, what it the necessity for kaazi/priest.. a old saying..) so don't go looking for trouble where there is none..

1 person likes this.
  3. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

Dear Op

The way you describe your equation in your thread looks like as if you are doubting your gender identity; thus getting it done confirmed here frequently.

There are so many men working under me, but it does not make my personal relation with them as a manly girl.
    But if a man-regardless of his position comes to me with a weird behavior, similar to a woman, then I would rather say him girlish man.

Giving respect is one thing, but behaving as you mentioned above is something else.

You are suppose to give the same respect to your wife or anyone who does not work outside.

Just because your wife is the primary bread winner, you are not suppose to behave like a wife-changing your gender role- to look like a woman in a house. You can still be a respectful house husband and she is a working wife.

Had your behavior been the same since the beginning, I wouldn't have commented. Because it is a personality matter. But you said, you have changed like this after your wife started working. So, it is casting doubt on your post.

4. pkr

pkr Senior IL'ite

@SGBV: I said I have changed (like this) after my wife started working. This mean, I changed from a guy with manly ego to a guy having proud of his wife's success.
    I never changed my gender identity, but I said that nothing seems wrong to me if wife is also smarter and better than husband. 100 of women you see in your life are better than normal man around...

5. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

Ya.. Why not... I don't see it is a Nobel thing to respect a deserving wife. Why make it as a big deal? For publicity???? to tell us that you are a Nobel husband who allowed his wife to work after seeing her ability...

But again, you stay at home.. Someone has to work to run the family.
    We women let our husbands to work outside for the same reason. Who will praise us then?

OP.. Stop justifying anything here. It is good that you respect your wife for what she is. It is the right thing to do. Why writing so many threads here to ask whether you are right or wrong?

The problem is that your behavior as you mentioned that kiddish behavior like a wife after you realized that your wife has emerged as a boss. That is not fair.

I think every reasonable husband respects their wife for who they are. The unreasonable ones have ego, and then you said you had ego before. Good that, you realized your unreasonableness thus changed to a normal one. Hang on there.

You haven't done anything out of the box to get validation, that too repeatedly. I repeat, this is not a Nobel thing that you get appreciation. Perhaps, your intention to post this thread is to get appreciation for your respect to your wife. I am sorry

And my post was based on this as well... Your response to another thread.

2 people like this.
  6. butterflyice

butterflyice Local Champion Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

@pkr, there is no one like you. You are a YugPurush, Mahapurush!

3 people like this.
  7. GoogleGlass

GoogleGlass IL Hall of Fame

Oh please I would like to see the moral of the story...

4 people like this.
  8. aaral

aaral Silver IL'ite

:bowdownTHERE IS NO ONE LIKE YOU that I know but wish there were , world would a much better place. kudos to your wife toooooooooooo

9. sushmavja

sushmavja Platinum IL'ite

@Googleglass, moral of the story to be told in the next thread by OP..you have to wait until then

1 person likes this.
  10. GoogleGlass

GoogleGlass IL Hall of Fame

SV - it's as interesting as our serials :)

1 person likes this.